Almo Nature - Rouge Label - The Alternative
Almo Nature's Rouge Label the Alternative is no longer available. We recommend Almo Nature Alternative - Cat Food as a very suitable alternative.
- Free veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Delivery: 2-4 working days
- Free returns *
- Product Description
This tasty food is prepared using a single protein source, a single fat source and a single carbohydrate source that contains 50% (fresh) meat. In addition, all of the ingredients used are fit for human consumption.
What's in it?
- It consists of 50% fresh meat from a single protein source.
- One source of fat.
- The only source of carbohydrate is rice, a highly digestible source of carbohydrates.
- Vitamins and minerals.
To make one kilo, we use 850 grams of raw meat, 800 grams of rice, potatoes, peas, fats, vitamins and minerals. At the end of the process the product is 50% freshly prepared meat, which is prepared daily.
From January 2014 the amount of raw meat will be increased to 1,100 grams. This means that, at the end of the production process, 65% of the product will be made of fresh meat!
What is not in it?
- Crustaceans and derived products.
- Eggs and derived products.
- Soya and derived products.
- No animal meal (feathers, bone, etc.)
- GMO (genetically modified organisms).
- Additives with no nutritional value.
- By-products from fruit.
Various Rouge Label: the Alternative testers, including several veterinarians, noted the following positive effects;
- Reduction in itching.
- Reduction in skin redness.
- Reduction in intestinal problems (including weight loss)
- High digestibility (reduction in the use of enzymes).
- Contributes to the maintenance of an appropriate body weight
- Promotes regular bowel movements.
- Glossy coat!
XS, S, M, L?
Dogs of various breeds, ranging from 2 kg to more than 60 kg, have different nutritional needs. Here at Almo, we have calibrated the protein/fat ratio to suit the needs and metabolism of various sizes. Besides this basic difference, the shape and size of the chunks has been calculated according to the size of the dogs. These differences are covered by varieties XS, S, M and L.
Small dogs (XS/S):
Especially for small dogs, Almo Nature has developed EXTRA SMALL (XS) and SMALL (S) varieties.
XS is for the smallest dogs weighing up to 5 kg. S covers dogs weighing 5 to 12 kg.
Both XS and S foods come in three flavours: chicken, salmon and lamb.
Please note: XS can only be ordered in 750 gram size. S is available in both 750 grams and 3.75 kg.
Medium-sized dogs (M):
For medium-sized dogs weighing from 12 to 30 kg, choose MEDIUM (M) chunks. Again the flavours that can be ordered are salmon, chicken and lamb.
Please note:All flavours of the M chunks can only be ordered in the 9.5 kg size.
Large Dogs (L):
The biggest dogs weighing over 30kg are not excluded from Rouge Label. For them, LARGE (L) foods are available in three varieties: salmon, chicken and lamb.
Please noteAll flavours of L food are only available to order in the 9.5 kg size.
Have you used Almo Nature - Rouge Label - The Alternative before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review