AmiQure Urinary Tract Paste
AmiQure Urinary Tract Paste is a food supplement for cats suffering from urinary tract problems. The paste inhibits the development of bladder crystals and protects and restores the walls of the bladder and urinary tract.
- Professional veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
AmiQure Urinary Tract Paste
amiQure Urinary Tract Paste is a food supplement for cats suffering from urinary tract problems. The paste prevents the formation of urinary crystals, has anti-inflammatory qualities, and protects the walls of the bladder and urinary tract. The pet-friendly approach of AmiQure Urinary Tract Paste is aimed at promoting a healthy bladder.
Cats are very sensitive to urinary disorders. The reason is that cats often do not drink enough, leading to highly concentrated urine which is more likely to accumulate salts which cause urinary crystals. These crystals can then clump together again, resulting in bladder stones.
A second cause of urinary disorders in cats is that the anus of cats is located directly above the opening of the urethra, thereby bacteria can very easily get in the urinary tract and cause cystitis.
Male cats are even more susceptible to urinary diseases because they have a narrower, longer urethra compared to females. Also, cats that rarely go outside, cats that are overweight and sedentary are also more sensitive to urinary conditions.
The possible signs of urinary disorders are:
- Urinating more often than usual.
- Pain when urinating.
- Small amounts of urination.
- Blood in the urine.
- Weeing in unusual places/urinating next to the litter box.
- The urge to urinate, but there is no urine.
Please note: If you suspect that your male cat has urinary problems, contact your veterinarian immediately.
Use to remedy:
- Urinary crystals
- Urinary infection
- Problems with urination
- Urinary/bladder stones
Mix 1.5 g (= 2 cm) paste with your cat's food twice daily. You can also apply the paste directly into the mouth or apply it to the cat's nose/paw. The dose can be halved after a while, provided that this does not have an adverse effect on the cat's condition.
For an average cat (4 kg body weight) apply the standard dosage. The tube has enough paste for about 1 month.
- Cranberry extract prevents and inhibits the development of bacteria and has a preventive and curative effect against cystitis.
- Bromelain extract prevents and reduces cystitis.
- Dl-Methionine prevents further formation of urinary crystals.
- Vitamin A and zinc restore and maintain a healthy urinary tract and bladder.
Have you used AmiQure Urinary Tract Paste before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review