Arthroluxyl C is used to improve the condition of the musculoskeletal system and to develop a healthy bone structure in young and adult dogs.
- Be noticed! Delayed delivery due to corona
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Arthroluxyl C is a supplementary food that can be used to maintain healthy joints in dogs. The ingredients in Arthroluxyl C play a big role in mineral maintenance, affecting the growth and regeneration of bones, tendons and cartilage tissue. Arthroluxyl C is suitable for all breeds of any age and may also be given to pregnant or lactating bitches.
Administration and dosage
You can administer the tasty tablets directly or mix them with your dog's food. In cases of serious musculoskeletal problems, you can consider giving your dog a continuous maintenance dose. Arthroluxyl C is safe for long-term use.
- Young dogs, small breeds: 0.5 tablet 2 x daily, for 1-3 months.
- Young dogs, large breeds: 1 tablet 2x daily, for 1-3 months.
- Adult dogs, all breeds: 1.5 tablet 2 x daily, for 1-3 months.
Maintenance dose: a one month course, every 6 months.
Taraxacum, equisetum, harpagophytum, urtica, hepatropine, iron, copper, zinc, manganese, cobalt, molybdenum.
Have you used Arthroluxyl C before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review