Bogadent Silicone Finger for Dogs - Pack of 2has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Key features of the Silicone Finger
- Gentle plaque removal through innovative silicone finger
- Ergonomic design and fits all finger sizes
- Hygienic and easy to clean
Get your dog used to dental and oral hygiene as early as possible in a fun, but careful way. Moisten your index finger and place inside the Bogadent Silicone Finger (make sure the Silicone Finger sits firmly on the index finger). Apply Bogadent Dental Cream Mint toothpaste or Bogadent Dental Lipo Gel and then massage the teeth and the spaces between the teeth on the inside and outside with gentle pressure for about three minutes. Praise your dog during brushing and reward him when you're done, so that cleaning teeth seems fun. After brushing, you can rinse the silicone finger with water. If used daily, replace after 3-4 months. Please note: Keep out of reach of children. Consult a veterinarian if there are permanent dental problems.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Bogadent Silicone Finger for Dogs - Pack of 2 ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review