Cavalor FreeBute supports the muscles and joints of horses that have to deliver top performances. Cavalor FreeBute helps your horse feel better and alleviate pain in muscles and joints.
- Professional veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Please note: this product is being renewed. The product will get a new packaging. The composition of the product will not change.
Cavalor FreeBute supports muscles and joints in horses that have to deliver top performances. It is a natural, nutritional supplement that helps alleviate pressure on joints and muscles during heavy exertion. The alleviation of pain in joints and muscles ensures better performance.
- Alleviates pain in muscles, tendons and joints
- Alleviates discomfort and helps horses rest and feel more comfortable
- Average dosage: Cavalor FreeBute can be given one to two days before and during a competition. Give 5 tablets along with morning feed and 5 tablets along with evening feed.
- For acute relief: 5 tablets along with the morning feed and 5 tablets along with the evening feed.
- As a precaution and longterm: 2 tablets along with the morning feed and 3 tablets along with the morning feed.
Maximum dosage per animal: 20 tablets per day.
Please note: It is recommended that you consult a specialist before use.
Jar with 90 Tablets.
FreeBute contains Tanacetum Parthenium (Feverfew), Perna Canaliculus (Green lipped mussel), Ribes nigrum (Blackcurrant), Viola Tricolor (Heartsease), Zea Mays (Maize) and Origanum Vulgare (Wild marjoram).
Have you used Cavalor FreeBute before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review