Eukanuba Dermatosis FP - Veterinary Diets - Dog
Eukanuba Dermatosis FP - Veterinary Diets is a diet food specially designed to assist in the treatment of skin and coat problems in dogs.
- Professional veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Eukanuba Dermatosis FP - Veterinary Diets
Eukanuba Dermatosis FP - Veterinary Diets Dog has been specially developed to prevent common food allergies, diseases of the skin and fur and related problems with the gastrointestinal tract. The diet also provides the necessary nutrients to support the overall health and welfare of your dog.
- Flea Allergy
- Atopy (Allergy to substances in the environment)
- Skin and coat disorders due to inflammation
- Food allergies and intolerance
- Chronic inflammatory bowel disease
- Perianal fistulas
- Chronic ear infections
Key features of Eukanuba Dermatosis FP - Veterinary Diets
Unique sources of protein and carbohydrates
The only protein source in the food is fish, and the only carbohydrate source is potato. This composition helps reduce food allergies and intolerance.
Omega-3 and 6
The presence of the major fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 helps to reduce atopy and ensures good coat quality.
FOS are prebiotics that promote the health of the gastrointestinal tract and have been clinically proven to help maintain a balance between beneficial and potentially harmful bacteria. This ensures that Eukanuba Dermatosis FP - Veterinary Diets provides healthy intestinal flora. Please note: FOS are only included in the dry food.
Eukanuba Dermatosis FP - Veterinary Diets contains beet pulp. This is a moderately fermentable fibre that produces butyric acid (a short-chain fatty acid). Butyric acid is an ideal energy source for the intestinal cells. As a result, intestinal health is promoted and optimum composition of excrement is ensured.
Nutrients that promote overall health and well-being
- Vitamin E: an antioxidant to support and strengthen the immune system.
- Dental Care System (only in the dry food): helps reduce tartar formation in the mouth during and after eating.
- High-quality animal proteins, which are important for healthy skin and coat.
- Dry food: potato, fish meal, animal fat, dried beet pulp, hydrolysed fish protein, di-calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, sodium hexametaphosphate, fructooligosaccharides, potassium chloride.
- Cans: catfish, herring meal, modified potato starch, maize oil, dried beet pulp, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride .
Dry food: 1 kg, 5 kg, 12 kg
Canned food: 12 cans of 400 grams
Have you used Eukanuba Dermatosis FP - Veterinary Diets - Dog before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review