Eukanuba Intestinal - Veterinary Diets - Dog
Eukanuba Intestinal Veterinary Diets is an easily digestible diet with special fibres that supports the treatment of gastrointestinal problems in dogs.
- Professional veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Eukanuba Intestinal - Veterinary Diets
Eukanuba Intestinal - Veterinary Diets is designed to support gastrointestinal tract problems and restore its health through the food. This easily digestible diet also helps treat other symptoms, and provides the necessary nutrients to support the dog's overall health and wellbeing.
- Reduced appetite
- Weight loss
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency (EPI)
- Pancreas inflammation (pancreatitis)
- Malabsorption/poor digestion
Not suitable for
- Growing dogs
- Pregnant dogs
- Lactating dogs
- A special composition of fibres, which are good for the gastrointestinal tract; intestinal flora is fed and intestinal health is enhanced.
- MOS (mannan-oligosacharides) bind potentially harmful bacteria, so they do not attach to the intestinal wall and are safely excreted in the faeces.
- Beet pulp, a moderately fermentable fibre that produces acid (a short chain fatty acid), which is the ideal energy source for the intestinal cells. This promotes healthy intestines and optimal composition of faeces.
- FOS (fructooligosaccharides): prebiotics that promote the health of the gastrointestinal tract. They have been clinically shown to preserve the balance between positive and potentially harmful bacteria.
- Low fat content for dogs who have problems with digestion and absorption of fat from the diet.
- Appetising food.
- The adjusted ratio of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids helps prevent inflammation.
- Contains vitamin E, an antioxidant to support a strong immune system.
- Dental Care System helps reduce tartar formation.
- High-quality animal protein helps to restore and promote overall health and wellbeing.
Dry food ingredients
Hominy, dried chicken and turkey, maize, rice, dried whole egg, dried beet pulp, hydrolysed chicken, animal fat, fructooligosaccharides, brewer's yeast, potassium chloride, flax seed, sodium hexametaphosphate, calcium carbonate, fish oil, mannan-oligosacharides, sodium chloride.
Canned food ingredients:
Chicken, sea fish, rice, hominy, beef derivatives, chicken derivatives, fish meal, dried whole egg, dried beet pulp, fish oil, fructooligosaccharides, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, monosodium phosphate, sodium chloride, mannan-oligosacharides, dicalcium phosphate.
Have you used Eukanuba Intestinal - Veterinary Diets - Dog before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review