Eukanuba Joint Mobility - Veterinary Diets - Dog
Eukanuba Joint Mobility is a diet food to support joint problems in dogs.
- Professional veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Nearly half of all dogs will eventually suffer from osteoarthritis, one of the most common joint diseases. Joint problems arise when the quality of the cartilage deteriorates. Cartilage is protective layer between joints, which absorbs shock. The deterioration of cartilage is usually the result of normal wear and tear with age.
Joint problems occur more frequently in old age. Older dogs are usually less active, and heavier. Obesity increases the likelihood of joint problems. Dogs with a history of aching joints tend to suffer more as their weight increases.
Key features of Eukanuba Joint Mobility - Veterinary Diets
A balanced diet contributes greatly to the health of joints. Eukanuba Joint Mobility - Veterinary Diets has been developed specifically for dogs with joint problems, and contributes to their overall health. The diet also prevents age-related risk factors such as obesity, due to the lower fat content in the food.
- Two special substances, glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate, ensure healthy joints and increased mobility
- Decreased calorie content and extra L-carnitine ensure optimal body weight, reducing strain on joints
- A balanced ratio of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids control inflammation at the cellular level
- Antioxidants strengthen the immune system, ensuring healthy skin and coat, supporting the gastrointestinal system, and regulating blood sugar metabolism
- The right amount of high-quality animal protein helps support muscles and vital organs in older dogs
- Nutrients that promote the dog's overall health and wellbeing:
- Beet pulp, a fermentable fibre that produces acid (a short chain fatty acid), is an ideal energy source for intestinal cells, and promotes a healthy gut
- FOS (fructooligosaccharides) are prebiotics which promote the health of the gastrointestinal tract, and have been clinically proven to maintain healthy intestinal flora
- DentalCare System reduces tartar formation in the mouth, during and after eating
- Articular/movement problems
- Ageing issues (gastrointestinal problems, reduced immunity, reduced muscle mass, weight maintenance, impaired sugar metabolism).
Maize, dried chicken and turkey, wheat, sorghum, barley, fish meal, animal fat, dried beet pulp, dried whole eggs, chicken, brewer's yeast, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, sodium hexametaphosphate, fructooligosaccharides, calcium carbonate, flax seed, glucosamine (475 mg/kg), Tagetes extract, chondroitin sulphate (45 mg/kg).
Have you used Eukanuba Joint Mobility - Veterinary Diets - Dog before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review