Eukanuba Puppy Intestinal - Veterinary Diets
Eukanuba Intestinal Formula Puppy is an easily digestible diet food to support the treatment of gastrointestinal problems in puppies.
- Professional veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
- Acute and chronic gastroenteritis
- Eating waste
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
- Antibiotic Responsive Diarrhoea (ARD)
- Short Bowel Syndrome
Easily digestible diets are developed as nutritional support for the maintenance of gastrointestinal disorders. Your veterinarian may recommend this diet if your puppy is suffering from vomiting, diarrhoea or constipation. Easily digestible food is also recommended for the treatment of disorders such as severe parasitism or parvovirus, in recovery situations, or after bowel surgery.
- A special composition of fibres, which are good for the gastrointestinal tract, feed intestinal flora and enhance the health of the intestines.
- DHA contains Omega-3 fatty acids to improve cognitive ability for an intelligent, easily trained puppy.
- The adjusted ratio of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids helps prevent inflammation.
- Contains Vitamin E, an antioxidant to support a strong immune system.
- The Dental Care System helps to reduce tartar formation, during and after eating.
- High-quality animal protein helps to restore and promote overall health and well-being.
- MOS (mannan-oligosaccharides) bind potentially harmful bacteria, so they do not attach to the intestinal wall and are safely excreted in the faeces.
Ingredients (dry food)
Dried chicken and turkey, corn meal, animal fat, rice, dried beet pulp (3.9%), hydrolysed chicken protein, dried whole egg, fish meal, fish oil, brewer's yeast, fructooligosaccharides (0.98%), sodium chloride, potassium chloride, flax seeds, dicalcium, mannan-oligosaccharides (0.14%).
Have you used Eukanuba Puppy Intestinal - Veterinary Diets before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review