Eukanuba Restricted Calorie - Veterinary Diets - Dog
Eukanuba Restricted Calorie Veterinary Diets is a diet food for dogs that are overweight (obese).
- Professional veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Dogs suffering from obesity can suffer from shortness of breath, and usually seem to have less energy for walking or playing. Obesity can cause other health problems such as diabetes, joint problems, breathing difficulties and high blood pressure. If these problems already exist, they may be aggravated by obesity. It is therefore important that your pet loses weight in a controlled manner. A personalised nutrition plays an important role in this.
Lose weight without loss of nutrients
Eukanuba Restricted Calorie - Veterinary Diets contains few calories and is complete and balanced so that your pet can lose weight and still receive the necessary nutrients. It allows for a gradual reduction of fat reserves and helps maintain muscle mass. Over time your dog should also become more active as a result, further reducing the risk of weight gain.
Eukanuba Restricted Calorie - Veterinary Diets
Eukanuba Restricted Calorie - Veterinary Diets is formulated to control joint and related movement problems through diet. The product also helps deal with other dietary complaints through its blend of complete and balanced nutrition in order to support the overall health and wellbeing of your pet.
Composition and effect
- Eukanuba Restricted Calorie - Veterinary Diets is low in calories, low in fat and contains high-quality protein (chicken), so that excess fat is reduced while retaining muscle mass.
- The food contains L-carnitine. Research has shown that L-carnitine contributes to weight loss and supports the maintenance of lean body mass.
- A special combination of carbohydrates in the diet allows for normal blood sugar levels.
- Purified sources of glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate are the building blocks of cartilage to promote healthy joints.
- The adjusted ratio of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids helps reduce inflammation.
- Contains Vitamin E to support a strong immune system.
- An increased protein content aids in the preservation of muscle mass.
- The high quality animal protein in the food and the low fat content help to reduce caloric intake and promote overall health of your dog.
- Beet Pulp: produces butyric acid, which is the ideal energy source for intestinal cells, promoting intestinal health.
- The FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) (prebiotics) in the diet promote the health of the gastrointestinal tract and maintain a healthy intestinal flora.
- The DentalCare System helps reduce tartar formation on the teeth during and after eating.
- Dogs with diabetes who also are overweight
- Joint/movement difficulties (hip dysplasia, osteoarthritis)
Not suitable for use during
- Extreme emaciation
Dry food ingredients
Maize grits, dried chicken and turkey, maize, sorghum, barley, dried beet pulp, hydrolysed chicken protein, fish meal, dried whole egg, animal fat, brewer's yeast, potassium chloride, sodium hexametaphosphate, fructooligosaccharides, flax seed, glucosamine (475 mg/kg), chrondroitin sulphate (45 mg/kg).
As a snack or reward, you can buy Eukanuba Restricted Calorie Biscuits here.
Have you used Eukanuba Restricted Calorie - Veterinary Diets - Dog before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review