Hill's Metabolic Mini Weight Management - Prescription Diet - Canine
Hill's Prescription Diet Canine Metabolic Mini is an advanced weight formula that contains everything your small dog needs to lose weight responsibly and maintain an optimal weight.
In stock - delivery: 2-4 working days
Delivery charge: £3.95 on orders up to £59
Hill's Prescription Diet Disclaimer
Hill's Prescription Diet products have been specially designed for use upon diagnosis of certain medical conditions and the use of this product must be supervised by a veterinarian
Before adding this product to your basket and purchasing it, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian who recommends the use of this product based on the diagnosis.
- By accepting this disclaimer you accept and understand that the use of this product should be evaluated by your veterinarian every six months.
- By accepting this disclaimer you accept and understand that your veterinarian should be contacted immediately if your pet's condition worsens in any way.
- Free veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Delivery: 2-4 working days
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Hill's - Metabolic Mini Weight Management - Prescription Diet - Canine
Hill's Metabolic has been clinically proven to be effective for the unique energy consumption of every dog. It activates the natural ability of the body to burn excess body fat and to influence calorie consumption. Hill's Metabolic helps to control feelings of hunger and ensures feeling of fullness between meals. Weight loss and maintenance that suits your current feeding routine, and you don't have to change to a different food when your dog has reached his target weight. Great results, even if you don't weigh the food exactly. Nutrition surveys in homes have shown that 88% of dogs experienced a clear weight loss within the first two months.
- Clinically proven: a loss of 28% body fat in dogs in a safe and responsible manner within two months
- Using Hill's Metabolic can help avoid fluctuations in weight after an initial period of weight loss, so no yoyo-ing
- Maintains an effective and safe rate of weight loss of 1-2% of body weight per week during the weight loss period
Obesity in dogs
Approximately 50% of dogs suffer from obesity. Even a little extra weight can lead to serious health problems. It may also affect the dog's playfulness, mobility (increased risk of joint problems such as osteoarthritis) and can even affect the overall health of your dog. The experts at Hill's have developed a diet food which enables you to help your dog lose weight in a safe and responsible way.
Not suitable for:
Ingredients: with Chicken: wheat, chicken (17%) and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, pea bran meal, maize, dried tomato pomace, digest, cellulose, flaxseed, animal fat, dried beet pulp, coconut oil, dried carrot, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
Nutritional contents: Protein: 25.3 %, Fat: 11.1 %, Carbohydrate (NFE): 36.7 %, Crude fibre: 12.9 %, Crude Ash: 5.4 %, Calcium: 0.83 %, Phospohorus: 0.62 %, Potassium: 0.77 %, Sodium: 0.34 %, Magnesium: 0.128 %, Sulphur: 0.50 %, Taurine: 0.11 %, Vitamin A: 10902 IU/kg, Vitamin C: 133 ppm, Vitamin D: 751 IU/kg, Vitamin E: 974 IU/kg, Omega-3-fatty acids: 0.73 %, Omega-6-fatty acids: 2.12 %, Beta-carotene: 4.22 ppm.
Other Hill's products that may benefit your pet:
Have you used Hill's Metabolic Mini Weight Management - Prescription Diet - Canine before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review