Hill's Science Plan
With Hill's Science Plan your dog or cat will receive a diet that is perfectly balanced and contributes to optimal health. With the right combination and proportions, the food is perfect for your furry friend. The development and composition of Hill's Science Plan also takes into account the age, breed, size or special needs of your four-legged companion. Hill's Science Plan food contains antioxidants that support the immune system and contain no artificial preservatives, colourings or flavourings.
Are you in search for a diet that helps your pet with a specific health issue, then Hill's Prescription Diet is recommended. More interested in Hill's food that is free of maize, wheat and soy? Then go ahead and have a look at the Hill's Ideal Balance
Age: Nutrition is important at every stage of life. The Hill's Science Plan diets are adapted to the age of your animal. For example, you may have to switch to other foods when your dog reaches the age of 1 or 7 years. There are formulas for pups/kittens, adults and senior animals.
Pups and kittens up to 1 year old and pregnant or lactating bitches and cats: this food contains nutrients necessary for the growth and development of your puppy or kitten. From lean protein to high quality fish oil. The food helps support the healthy development of the brain, eyes and bones:
- Puppy and Kitten Healthy Development: food specifically tailored to the needs of puppies and kittens. This food supports the immune system, mobility and development. Available in different flavours.
- Puppy Small & Miniature Chicken: supports the immune system and helps the healthy development of brains, muscles and bones.
Adults aged 1 to 7 years: Nutrition for adult animals should have the right balance of ingredients with omega 6 fatty acids and antioxidants to meet daily needs. Feline Adult Optimal Care supports your cat's health with antioxidants, lean proteins and omega 3 fatty acids. Canine Adult Advanced Fitness helps with healthy digestion and healthy muscles. In addition, there is a range of food for adult dogs and cats tailored to specific needs:
- Teeth: Feline/Canine Adult Oral Care Chicken helps reduce plaque and tartar.
- Digestion: Feline Adult Indoor Cat is designed for indoor cats with a low fat content. Feline Adult Hairball Control Chicken helps with hairballs and Feline/Canine Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin is food for a healthy digestion.
- Food hypersensitivity: Feline/Canine Adult No Grain Chicken for cats and dogs that are hypersensitive to grains.
- Weight: Feline/Canine Adult Light, Canine Adult Light Mini, Feline Adult Light Mini, Feline/Canine Adult Perfect Weight, Feline Sterilised Cat Young Adult Chicken and Tuna, Canine Adult Small & Miniature Light Original are all foods that help to keep your animal at a healthy weight.
- Urinary tract: Feline Adult Urinary Health & Hairball Control for healthy urinary tract and against the formation of hairballs. Feline Adult Urinary Health Sterilised Chicken is a diet to support the urinary tract, kidneys and bladder.
- Hairballs: Feline Adult Urinary Health & Hairball Control and Feline Adult Hairball Control Chicken helps cats who suffer from hairballs.
- Joints: Canine Adult Healthy Mobility and Advanced Fitness to support the joints.
- Active animals: Canine Adult Performance is formulated to meet the energy needs of active dogs.
Elderly animals over 7 years old: Senior animal food contains specific ingredients that support the older dog or cat. For example, it contains phytonutrients and L-carnitine to support mobility and brain function:
- Feline Mature Adult 7+: food for cats over 7 years old. This food supports your cat with a healthy weight. Available in different variants, such as light and to prevent hairballs.
- Youthful Vitality Feline Adult 7+ with Chicken & Rice: helps fight the signs of ageing in cats over 7 years old. Also available in wet food in the flavours salmon and chicken.
- Feline Senior 11+ Healthy Ageing: formulated for healthy brains and kidneys in cats 11 years and older.
- Canine Mature Adult 7+: complete food to support mobility and healthy organs. Available for small dogs, medium sized dogs and in different flavours.
- Canine Mature Adult 5+ Active Longevity Large Breed with Chicken: for large breed dogs with antioxidants and L-carnitine for healthy joints.
- Youthful Vitality Canine with Chicken & Rice: food for small, medium and large dogs over 7 years old to help fight the signs of ageing.
- Canine Senior 11+ Small & Miniature Original: food for small dogs from 11 years old. Helps maintain a healthy immune system and healthy brains and organs.
Science Plan meets your animal's needs and puts your loyal companion's health first. Hill's offers food developed for the most common health problems:
- Obesity, such as Hill's Science Plan Perfect Weight
- Joints and mobility, such as Hill's Science Plan Healthy Mobility
- Digestion such as Hill's Science Plan Sensitive Stomach & Skin
- Skin and coat, such as Hill's Science Plan Sensitive Stomach & Skin
- Dental and oral care, such as Hill's Science Plan Oral Care
- Energy and mental well-being, such as Hill's Science Plan Active Longevity
Hill's Science Plan offers dry and wet food in its assortment. The kibble is tailored to the size of your dog and the shape of its mouth to achieve the right texture. The canned food contains tasty pieces of meat, soft vegetables and savoury sauces that your animal will love.