Medical Pet Shirt Rabbit
The Medical Pet Shirt for rabbits provides great protection against skin disease and for post-surgery recovery. It also means that your rabbit cannot access the wounded area, therefore protecting them and maintaining mobility.
- Professional veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
The Medical Pet Shirt looks like a bodysuit with an open end. This makes it easy to put on and take off. The Medical Pet Shirt is comfortable, hygienic and washable at 30 degrees Celsius. This Medical Pet Shirt for Rabbits features openings and dimensions that are fully adapted to the anatomy of a rabbit. The sizing is based on weight. This shirt also has a larger opening under the tail.
The Medical Pet Shirt is great for skin diseases and for post-surgery recovery.
- The Medical Pet Shirt helps to reduce stress, anxiety and uncertainty after surgery, more effectively than a collar
- It stops the rabbit from getting to wounded areas
- The Medical Pet Shirt is not tight around the belly, ensuring the wound is given plenty of air and remains dry.
- The inside of the Medical Pet Shirt is light blue, making it easier to see secretions. When wound secretions occur, a panty liner can be placed inside, or between, the double layer on the stomach.
- Anaesthesia lowers the body temperature and animals are often shaved before surgery. The Medical Pet Shirt will keep your rabbit warm after surgery.
When skin diseases occur and your pet requires protection, this shirt prevents injury to the skin caused by scratching or biting. Please note that the Medical Pet Shirt is a tool, not a treatment. In cases of skin infection, it must be treated with a suitable agent. The Medical Pet Shirt can then be used to provide extra protection.
|Medical Pet Shirt Rabbit|
|Size||Chest circumference||Neck circumference from - to*||Weight|
|XXXS||20 cm||13 - 20 cm||Baby rabbit (0.6 to 0.8 kg)|
|XXS||26 cm||14 - 24 cm||Small(dwarf-) rabbit (0.8 to 1.5 kg)|
|XS||28 cm||18 - 28 cm||Smaller rabbit (1.5 to 2.0 kg)|
|S||30 cm||20 - 34 cm||Small to medium sized rabbit (2.0 to 3.5 kg)|
|M||36 cm||22 - 36 cm||Medium rabbit (3.5 to 4.5 kg)|
|L||39 cm||24 - 38 cm||Large rabbit, such as the Flemish Giant rabbit|
or French Lop (4.5 tot 5.5 kg)
*These measurements exclude a potential 10% deviation on textiles.
The Medical Pet Shirt can be cleaned in the washing machine at 30 °C.
What if the Medical Pet Shirt doesn't fit?
The Medical Pet Shirt can be removed from the packaging and held up next to the rabbit in order to check whether it fits. For hygiene reasons, the Shirt cannot be returned if it has come into contact with the rabbit. If we find that the returned product is stained, worn, contains animal hair, smells or has been washed after use, we cannot return the product to you. In this event, it will be donated to a charity (local shelter). As we are often confronted with Medical Pet Shirts that are returned in a less than new condition, we have to apply these rules for fitting and/or returning products.
Have you used Medical Pet Shirt Rabbit before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review