PeeWee EcoGranda - Litter Tray
The Peewee EcoGranda is a sturdy, open litter tray for large cats, such as the Maine Coon, Norwegian Forest Cat and other large breeds. PeeWee litter trays consist of two parts, a lower container and an upper box. The upper box features a grid.
- Professional veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
PeeWee Litter Trays
Litter trays from PeeWee are based on sustainability. The tray is made up of two parts, a lower container and an upper box. The upper box features a grid. When the cat uses the litter tray, 90% of the urine will filter through the grid of the upper box into the lower container. The residue is absorbed into the pellets in the upper box, which disintegrate into sawdust. This sawdust will fall through the holes when the cat digs, keeping the pellets in the upper box clean. The tray also keeps the cat's paws clean and dry, so no footprints are left outside the litter tray.
The PeeWee EcoGranda is a sturdy, open litter tray for large cats. For smaller cats, there is the PeeWee EcoMinor. The litter tray is available in 3 colour combinations.
Open or closed litter tray?
Research has shown that cats may prefer an open litter tray. Cats that use an open litter tray will feel more in control, and as a result, experience less stress.
Wood pellets from PeeWee
The wood pellets from PeeWee are made from the sawdust of the Swedish spruce. These wood pellets are 100% biodegradable. The granules absorb plenty of moisture and give a fresh pine scent. No leaves or bark are added to these granules during the production process.
For best results, use the PeeWee EcoGranda in conjunction with the PeeWee Wood Pellets. The PeeWee Wood Pellets are formulated so they that are perfect to use in combination with the PeeWee Litter Trays. And because you only need a 2cm layer, a 14 litre bag of wood pellets can last for around 4 months!
- First place a handful of cat litter in the bottom tray.
- Remove the upper box from the bottom tray and fill it with a 2 cm layer of pellets.
- Remove excrement daily to keep the pellets clean.
- Empty the bottom tray when it is almost full (around once per week). The more sawdust is in the bottom tray, the more the odour can be absorbed.
- Do not use an abrasive sponge to clean the bottom part, as it can cause small scratches which are a hotbed for bacteria.
The PeeWee EcoGranda starter package consists of:
- The PeeWee EcoGranda Litter Tray
- PeeWee litter scoop
- 3 kg wood pellets
66.5 x 48.5 x 28 cm
Have you used PeeWee EcoGranda - Litter Tray before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review