Royal Canin X-Small Sterilised - Dog Food
Has your dog been sterilised or castrated? It might be necessary to switch to a different dog food, such as X-Small Sterilised from Royal Canin. Your dog will need fewer calories because its hormones have changed. X-Small Sterilised helps you to keep your dog at a healthy weight.
- Professional veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Royal Canin X-Small Sterilised
X-Small Sterilised from Royal Canin Is dog food for sterilised or castrated dogs older than 10 months. This food is suitable for very small dogs with an adult weight of up to 4 kilos. After sterilisation or castration, your dogs hormones will change, which can affect its needs and behaviour. That means your dog needs less calories to maintain a healthy weight. X-Small Sterilised meets the needs of your dog and ensures that it lacks for nothing.
- Reduces appetite through a specific combination of fibres. Fibres create a feeling of fullness, so your dog won't feel hungry as quickly.
- Helps your dog to maintain a healthy weight, thanks to reduced calories and good metabolism and fat burning.
- Reduces the formation of tartar because of the addition of specific nutrients. The kibble has also been specially developed for the jaws of small breeds in order to improve dental hygiene.
- Supports the urinary tract. It does this by reducing the risk of bladder stones by creating a healthy environment in the bladder and urinary tract.
Very small (adult weight up to 4kg) sterilised/castrated dogs older than 10 months.
Maize, dehydrated poultry proteins, vegetable protein isolate, animal fats, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, wheat, animal protein hydrolysate, cichorium pulp, minderals, soy oil, fish oil, yeast, psyllium shells and seeds, fructooligosaccharides, borage oil.
Have you used Royal Canin X-Small Sterilised - Dog Food before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review