Trixie Muzzle Flex
The Muzzle Flex from Trixie is a comfortable and strong muzzle for dogs. This durable muzzle provides extra security and is very comfortable to wear thanks to its ergonomic fit.
- Professional veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Trixie Muzzle Flex
The Muzzle Flex from Trixie is a durable and strong muzzle for dogs. This muzzle is very comfortable, thanks to its ergonomic fit and flexibility. When wearing this muzzle, your dog is able to pant, drink and receive treats.
- Prevents biting
- Panting, drinking and eating treats is possible
- Reflective stripes
- Very comfortable to wear
- Durable material
Why a muzzle?
There are times when you need to muzzle your dog. For example, when visiting a groomer or veterinarian, dogs can often bite out of fear. A muzzle can also be used if your dog is aggressive towards other dogs or if your dog has a wound that it should not lick. Using the Muzzle Flex will be a breath of fresh air at the times described above.
To find the right size Muzzle Flex, check out the measurements in the table below. This sizing table is a guideline only. The recommended size may vary for each dog.
In order to make sure that you are ordering the right size for your pet, it is important that you measure your pet properly. In the article How do I know what size my pet needs?, we give you tips on how best to measure your pet.
|Size||Forehead strap||Nose circumference||Internal snout size|
|S||Max. 20cm||Example breed: Jack Russel terrier||20cm|
|M||Max. 21cm||Example breed: Irish Terriers||24cm|
|M - L||Max. 22cm||Example breed: Border Collie||26cm|
|L||Max. 27cm||Example breed: Labradors||31cm|
|L - XL||Max. 30cm||Example breed: Bernese Mountain Dog||36cm|
|XL||Max. 37cm||Example breed: Great Dane||39cm|
How do you attach the muzzle?
- Step 1: Place the Muzzle over your dog's snout. It should then be possible for your dog to pant and move its tongue freely.
- Step 2: Then set the neck loop in such a way that the muzzle cannot be pulled off over your dog's head. During this step, ensure that your dog can breathe normally.
- Step 3: Now ensure that the neck strap fits snugly, so that the muzzle is not pulled into your dog's eyes. At the same time, ensure that there is enough space between the nose area and the muzzle.
- Step 4: Adjust the forehead strap in such a way that the muzzle is not pulled into your dog's eyes at this point either. The upper slide must be attached tightly against the neck strap and the bottom slide keeps the end of the strap in place.
- Step 5: Check that all of the straps are carefully attached and that your dog can breathe normally. Check whether the muzzle is firmly in place over your dog's nose by pulling it back and forth.
- Step 6: Finally, give your dog time to get used to the muzzle. At first, the dog will want to take its muzzle off, so you should ensure that the dog isn't able to do this.
See the packaging leaflet for more information about attaching this muzzle
Have you used Trixie Muzzle Flex before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review
We've bought the trixie muzzle and I have to say that I'm impressed. Most muzzles I've tried were too snug but this has an adjustable strap which definitely helps!