TROVET Renal & Oxalate RID Cat
TROVET Renal & Oxalate RID is specially designed for cats with insufficient kidney function.
In stock - ordered before 8pm, same day dispatch
Delivery charge: £3.95 on orders up to £59 Be noticed! Delayed delivery due to coron
- Be noticed! Delayed delivery due to coron
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Please note: The recipe of the RID food in tins has slightly been adjusted to meet the stricter requirements for renal and kidney diet food. With this adjustment it is possible that your cat will experience the food as less tasty.
The kidney's main task is to naturally detoxify the body. In cases of renal insufficiency (poorly functioning kidneys), depending on severity, the kidneys are only able to do this to a limited extent. As a result, toxic substances can accumulate in the blood and cause a number of problems. A special diet can help protect the kidneys and reduce adverse effects on the body.
Key features of TROVET Renal & Oxalate RID Cat
- Supports the kidneys in regulating fluids and electrolytes around the body and blood, and removing waste materials.
- The high biological value of the diet results in few "remaining amino acids" that distribute the waste product urea.
- The easily absorbed calcium and vitamin D3 content promotes calcium absorption in the intestines.
- The reduced phosphorus content lowers excessive phosphorus levels in the blood, inhibiting kidney degradation.
- The reduced protein content reduces strain on the kidneys while still providing all of the essential amino acids due to its high quality.
- K-citrate helps prevent high acidity in the blood and reduces the formation of oxalate crystals.
- Renal failure and kidney insufficiency
- Urolithiasis due to urate, cystine and oxalate
Not suitable for
- Pregnant or lactating cats
- Cats with struvite uroliths
The recommended period of use for TROVET Renal & Oxalate RID Cat is at least 6 months. TROVET Renal & Oxalate RID Cat is a complete diet food which can be used for an unlimited period of time.
- Thickness: 3 mm
- Length: 10 mm
Cereals (maize, rice), vegetable protein extract (maize gluten), oils and fats (poultry fat), meat and animal derivatives (chicken), vegetable products (lecithin), minerals, yeast, egg and egg products.TROVET Renal & Oxalate RID (Chicken) Cat wet food ingredients
Meat and animal derivatives (chicken, pork), cereals (rice), fish and fish by-products, vegetable products (guar gum), oils and fats (chicken fat), minerals.TROVET Renal & Oxalate RID (Lamb) Cat wet food ingredients
Meat and animal derivatives (lamb, pork), cereals (rice), fish and fish by-products, vegetable products (guar gum), oils and fats (poultry fat), minerals.Snacks
TROVET Renal & Oxalate RID Cat can be combined with Multi Purpose Treats (Fish).
Have you used TROVET Renal & Oxalate RID Cat before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review
This is the only renal cat food that my cat will eat, and has kept him healthy for a long while.
read about this brand on forum, not to my cats taste but not to say other felines would enjoy