Urine Off Cat
Urine Off Spray, for the removal of cat urine stains and odours.
- Professional veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
- This concentrated formula works against urine spraying and odours caused by the high protein content of cat food
- Neutralises even the worst smelling cat urine.
- Contains a pheromone blocker.
- Suitable for the treatment of areas that were soiled a while back.
- Removes the odour that attracts other cats.
- Available in a spray bottle of 118 and 500 ml, a 946 ml carpet cleaner, a 3.78 litre can and a bottle of 473 ml with a special carpet injector cap.
- Ideal for use in kennels.
Shake well before use (liquids). Always check the colourfastness of the surface to be cleaned. Dab the urine with an absorbent paper towel. Do not use in combination with other cleaning sprays. Apply liberally to the stain (Urine Off must be in contact with all the places contaminated by urine in order to remove the odour and stain). Allow to air dry, and remove the excess with a small amount of water, patting dry with a paper towel.
On carpet or fabric:
Before cleaning the carpet or fabric with shampoo or steam, remove the urine stain and odour with Urine Off. Urine soaks into the underlying material, causing the stain to be 2-4 times larger than the surface stain. Spray the urine stain generously with Urine Off, covering the stain and surrounding areas. Leave to air dry and do not scrub. If necessary, use Urine Off repeatedly to remove old stains or odours. After using Urine Off for the last time, rinse and dry with a little water, then pat dry with a paper towel to prevent (water) stains.
For the removal of dog urine stains and odours, there is Urine Off for dogs.
Have you used Urine Off Cat before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review
Wow. It does what it promises to do. Each time my cat sprays I use the urine off and the smell is gone. Will deifinately recommend to other and will definitely buy more when needed
I work with animals & this is the best product I've ever found - it does remove new stains & works well on old ones but you do need to use a lot of it and repeat if necessary.
I have tried many products which promis to work, none of them did. Unfortunately this didn't either. I am so disappointed again!