Aldonal-nM is an oral rehydration therapy for young ruminants that experience gastrointestinal problems.
- Professional veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Aldonal-H is currently being replaced by Aldonal-nM. The effect of this product is similar.
Aldonal-nM is an oral rehydration therapy for young ruminants such as foals, piglets and lambs. This supplement can support your pet if it suffers from digestive problems. This supplement contributes to the protection of the mucous membrane, stabilisation of the moisture and electrolyte levels and provides energy. Aldonal-nM also contains sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium and chloride. These minerals contain important nutrients for your animal.
- With calves and foals: dissolve the contents of the bag (100 grams) in 1.5 litres of lukewarm water and mix well.
- For piglets, young goats and lambkins: dissolve and mix 20 grams in 30 cl of lukewarm water.
The Aldonal-nM can be given at least twice a day for 1 to 7 days. Please note: always contact your local veterinary physician before use.
One box contains 12 bags of 100 grams.
Lactose, sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate, yeast, potassium chloride, magnesium carbonate and products of spice and spice processing: star anise.
Lactose 58 %, crude protein 13,7 %, crude fat 1,4 %, crude fibre 1,2 % and crude ash 24,8 %: sodium 6,1 %, potassium 2,6 %, chloride 6,1 %, magnesium 0,7 % and bicarbonate 3,6 %.
- Amino acids: glycine (2b17034) 40,000 mg/kg; L-lysine technical grade (3c321) 10,000 mg/kg; DL-methionine technical grade (3c301) 10,000 mg/kg.
- Trace elements: Zinc chelate of glycine hydrate (3b607) Zinc = 26 mg/kg; manganese chelate of glycine hydrate (3b506) Manganese = 22 mg/kg; iron (II) chelate of glycine hydrate (3b108) Iron = 55 mg/kg; copper (II) chelate of glycine hydrate (3b413) Copper = 2,4 mg/kg; potassium iodide (3b201) Iodine = 2,7 mg/kg; organic selenium (3b810) selenium = 0,2 mg/kg.
- Technological additives: kaolinitic clay free of asbestos (E559) 85,000 mg/kg; bentonite (1m558) 15,000 mg/kg.
- Vitamins & provitamins: vitamin A (3a672a) 10,000 IU/kg; vitamin D3 (E671) 2,500 IU/kg.
Have you used Aldonal-nM before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review