AA Cystitab is a food supplement formulated to assist in the recovery from bladder infections (cystitis) and other bladder problems in cats.
- Be noticed! Delayed delivery due to corona
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
AA Cystitab is a food supplement formulated to support recovery from bladder and urinary tract problems.
A form of idiopathic cystitis occurs in cats. If other causes are ruled out, such as bacterial infection, bladder stones/crystals, etc., idiopathic cystitis may be the problem. The cause is unknown but appears to be strongly related to stress. Reassuring cat pheromones such as Feliway reduce stress levels significantly, and can support the effectiveness of Cystitab.
How AA Cystitab works
AA Cystitab binds to the defective bladder wall and urinary tract, reducing inflammation and promoting healthy bladder function. It helps to restore the damaged bladder wall and keep it healthy.
Administration and Dosage
Administer directly into the mouth, or crush and mix with food.
- First week: 1 tablet per 5 kg of body weight, twice daily.
- The following 3 weeks: 1 tablet per 5 kg of body weight, once daily.
- Maintenance dose: 1 tablet per 5 kg of body weight, every other day.
AA Cystitab contains 125 mg N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine
Have you used AA Cystitab before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review