Applaws Dog Food - Adult Small & Medium - Chicken with Lamb
Applaws Dog Food - Adult Small & Medium - Chicken with Lamb
Applaws Dog Food - Adult Small & Medium - Chicken with Lamb

Applaws Dog Food - Adult Small & Medium - Chicken with Lamb

Applaws Adult Small & Medium - Chicken with Lamb is dog food which consists of 75% lamb and chicken meat. The remaining 25% is vegetables and herbs. The food does not contain any grains, which makes the food easier to digest. Available in bags of 2, 7.5 and 15 kg.

Applaws Dog Food - Adult Small & Medium - Chicken with Lamb - 2kg
  • Applaws Dog Food - Adult Small & Medium - Chicken with Lamb - 2kg

    £18.50

  • Applaws Dog Food - Adult Small & Medium - Chicken with Lamb - 7.5kg

    £39.50

  • Applaws Dog Food - Adult Small & Medium - Chicken with Lamb - 15kg

    £68.50

In stock - ordered before 8pm, same day dispatch

1
  • 1

  • 2

  • 3

  • 4

  • 5

  • 6

  • 7

  • 8

  • 9

  • 10

  • 11

  • 12

  • 13

  • 14

  • 15

  • 16

  • 17

  • 18

  • 19

  • 20

£18.50
Add to Basket
Free delivery - on orders over £59
Delivery charge: £3.95 on orders up to £59
  • Professional veterinary advice
  • Free delivery on orders over £59
  • Choose from over 10,000 products!
  • Free returns *
  • Product Description

Product Description

Price reduction! The 7.5kg and 15kg bags of Applaws dry food have been permanently reduced in price.

Applaws Adult Small & Medium - Chicken with Lamb

Applaws developed this natural food specifically for adult dogs of small and medium breeds. The food contains 75% lean lamb and chicken meat and 25% vegetables and herbs. This dry food also contains salmon oil, a source of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. These nutrients support the brain and nervous system of your dog. Applaws Adult does not contain any grains to prevent stress on the kidneys and liver. The food in enriched with probiotics for a healthy gut flora.

Applaws

Fresh fish, fresh meat and free from additional flavourings or preservatives: the creation of Applaws products is done using only natural ingredients that were originally designated for human consumption. Now, they are used to create high-quality dog and cat food. Approximately 75% of all Applaws diets are made of fresh fish or fresh meat. This ensures that both the dry and wet food varieties are rich in vitamins, minerals, Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids; which in turn, help support your pet's health.

Contents

Applaws Adult Small & Medium Chicken with Lamb is available in bags 2, 7.5 and 15 kg.

Ingredients

Dried chicken 61%, chicken gravy 10.5%, potato starch 6%, dried peas 7%, poultry oil 2.5%, dried lamb meat 5%, beet pulp, poultry gravy, whole dried egg, cellulose plant fibres, minerals, salmon oil, vitamins, dried tomato, dried carrot, chicory extract, alfalfa, seaweed/kelp, yeast extract, glucosamine, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), chondroitin, peppermint, paprika meal, curcuma, thyme extract, citrus extract, taurine 1000 mg/kg, yucca extract, cranberries, fennel extract, carob extract, ginger, rosehip extract, dandelion extract, rosemary oil. Probiotic: contains E1705 Enterococcus faecium cernelle 68 (SF68:NCIMB 10415) 1.000.000 cfu/kg as an aid in the growth and development of dogs.

Product ID: 4999
Our product suggestions:
Reviews

Have you used Applaws Dog Food - Adult Small & Medium - Chicken with Lamb before? Let us know what you think about this product.

Write a Review
Vetsend uses cookies which enables us to help you in a better and more personal way. These cookies allow us and external parties to follow your internet behaviour. Furthermore, this enables us to show you personalised advertisements, a better functioning website and creates the opportunity for you to share information on social media. By continuing on our website, you will agree to these terms. Read more Close