Applaws Dog Food - Chicken & Ham with Vegetables

Applaws Dog Food - Chicken & Ham with Vegetables

Applaws developed this food for dogs of all breeds and ages. It is packed with meat and vegetables such as carrots and peas. This food also contains nutrients which are beneficial for the heart and the condition of the eye. The tins are shipped in a pack of 12.

Applaws Dog Food - Chicken & Ham with Vegetables - 12x 156g
  • Applaws Dog Food - Chicken & Ham with Vegetables - 12x 156g


In stock - delivery: 1-2 weeks (due to COVID-19)

  • 1

  • 2

  • 3

  • 4

  • 5

  • 6

  • 7

  • 8

  • 9

  • 10

  • 11

  • 12

  • 13

  • 14

  • 15

  • 16

  • 17

  • 18

  • 19

  • 20

Due to the new Brexit measures, we're currently unable to ship orders to our customers in the United Kingdom. We're working hard on a solution so you can once again order your favourite products. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Free delivery - on orders over £59
Delivery charge: £3.95 on orders up to £59
  • Free veterinary advice
  • Free delivery on orders over £59
  • More than 10,000 products available
  • Free returns *
  • Product Description

Product Description

Applaws Dog - Chicken & Ham with Vegetables

This Applaws natural wet food consists of 43% protein-rich chicken and ham. The remaining 57% of this food consists of vegetables, broth and rice. Applaws Dog is a natural source of taurine and Omega 3 and 6. These fatty acids contribute to a shiny coat and the development of the brain and the nervous system. Taurine supports the heart and the condition of the eye.


Fresh fish, fresh meat and free from additional flavourings or preservatives: the creation of Applaws products is done using only natural ingredients that were originally designated for human consumption. Now, they are used to create high-quality dog and cat food. Approximately 75% of all Applaws diets are made of fresh fish or fresh meat. This ensures that both the dry and wet food varieties are rich in vitamins, minerals, Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids; which in turn, help support your pet's health.


Chicken breast (28%), chicken broth (28%), ham (15%), pumpkin (8%), carrots (8%), green peas (8%) and rice (5%).

Product ID: 5017
Our product suggestions:

Have you used Applaws Dog Food - Chicken & Ham with Vegetables before? Let us know what you think about this product.

Write a Review
Vetsend uses cookies which enables us to help you in a better and more personal way. These cookies allow us and external parties to follow your internet behaviour. Furthermore, this enables us to show you personalised advertisements, a better functioning website and creates the opportunity for you to share information on social media. By continuing on our website, you will agree to these terms. Read more Close