Applaws Dog Food - Chicken & Vegetables with Rice

Applaws Dog Food - Chicken & Vegetables with Rice

Applaws Dog Chicken & Vegetables with Rice is a wet food for dogs of all breeds and ages. The food is packed with lean chicken meat and supplemented with various vegetables, such as pumpkin and carrot. The tins are shipped in a pack of 12.

Applaws Dog Food - Chicken & Vegetables with Rice - 12x 156g
  • Applaws Dog Food - Chicken & Vegetables with Rice - 12x 156g

    £28.75

In stock - ordered before 8pm, same day dispatch

1
  • 1

  • 2

  • 3

  • 4

  • 5

  • 6

  • 7

  • 8

  • 9

  • 10

  • 11

  • 12

  • 13

  • 14

  • 15

  • 16

  • 17

  • 18

  • 19

  • 20

£28.75
Add to Basket
Free delivery - on orders over £59
Delivery charge: £3.95 on orders up to £59
  • Professional veterinary advice
  • Free delivery on orders over £59
  • Choose from over 10,000 products!
  • Free returns *
  • Product Description

Product Description

Applaws Dog - Chicken & Vegetables with Rice

Dogs are carnivores by nature. Their meals consist mainly of meat with only a little amount of vegetables. This is the idea behind this wet food. The food contains 69% chicken meat. The remaining 31% consists of vegetables and rice. Applaws Dog is a natural source of taurine and Omega 3 and 6. These fatty acids contribute to the development of the brains and the nervous system. Taurine supports the heart and eye function.

Applaws

Fresh fish, fresh meat and free from additional flavourings or preservatives: the creation of Applaws products is done using only natural ingredients that were originally designated for human consumption. Now, they are used to create high-quality dog and cat food. Approximately 75% of all Applaws diets are made of fresh fish or fresh meat. This ensures that both the dry and wet food varieties are rich in vitamins, minerals, Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids; which in turn, help support your pet's health.

Ingredients

Chicken breast (45%), chicken broth (26%), pumpkin (8%), carrots (8%), green peas (8%), rice (5%).

Product ID: 5013
Our product suggestions:
Reviews

Have you used Applaws Dog Food - Chicken & Vegetables with Rice before? Let us know what you think about this product.

Write a Review
Vetsend uses cookies which enables us to help you in a better and more personal way. These cookies allow us and external parties to follow your internet behaviour. Furthermore, this enables us to show you personalised advertisements, a better functioning website and creates the opportunity for you to share information on social media. By continuing on our website, you will agree to these terms. Read more Close