Arthrilone is a food supplement to support the condition of the musculoskeletal system and the growth and maintenance of healthy bones in young and adult dogs.
In stock - delivery: 1-2 weeks (due to COVID-19)
Delivery charge: £3.95 on orders up to £59
- Free veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- More than 10,000 products available
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Support for joint care
Arthrilone can be an important supplement aiding movement and joint care in dogs. By its nature, this product is suitable for all breeds of any age and sex and is not harmful to pregnant or lactating bitches.
Growth and repair processes
The constituent ingredients of Arthrilone play a role in mineral metabolism and are of major influence on the growth processes of cartilage tissue and bones. This product also plays an important role in the maintenance of a balanced ratio of calcium and phosphorus in bones and tendons. The correct ratio is important to the construction of tissue and the skeletal system.
D-glucosamine hydrochloride, harpagophytum, rosmarinus, Taraxacum, Urtica dioica, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, trace amounts of fluorine, cobalt, copper, manganese, molybdenum and zinc.
Administration and dosage
Arthilone can be administered directly into the mouth or mixed with food. Not harmful to pregnant or lactating bitches
- Young dogs: 1 tablet twice daily for 3 months. Then every six months a monthly course of 1 tablet twice a day, up to the age of 2 years. In small breed dogs use half a tablet twice a day.
- Adult dogs: 1 tablet three times a day for 14-18 weeks. In small breed dogs half a tablet two or three times a day for 14-18 weeks. For older dogs 1 tablet three times a day for 28 weeks and then annually for 2 months 1 tablet three times daily (preferably in the autumn).
Interactions with other agents:
- This product can be used with analgesics. In some cases, the effect of Arthrilone can be somewhat reduced.
- Use of this product with corticosteroids (e.g., prednisone or prednisolone), may reduce effectiveness.
- This is also true for the simultaneous use of this product and antibiotics. When short-term treatment with antibiotics is necessary, treatment with Arthrilone may still be continued.
- The use of lime (calcium) tablets with Arthrilone is not recommended because the effect of Arthrilone will be substantially reduced.
- The use of a diet with added minerals with Arthrilone is pointless.
Have you used Arthrilone before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review