This supplement helps your horse when it needs to recover after intensive training or during rehabilitation. It supports the musculoskeletal system and provides the muscles and bones with the right nutrients.
- Free veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- More than 10,000 products available
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Harpagyl from Audevard is a supplement that supports active and older horses. The formula is rich in harpagophytum and omega-3. It supports your horse's musculoskeletal system during intensive training or rehabilitation. Overloading your horse’s muscles can lead to specific nutritional needs. Harapgyl meets these needs.
- Supplement to support active and/or older horses
- Supports the musculoskeletal system after intensive training or rehabilitation
- Rich in harpagophytum and omega-3 fatty acids
You can use Harpagyl for short or longer periods. If your horse is competing, use Ekyflex Nodolox,as it does not contain harpagophytum. If you are looking for a way to improve the health of the joints over a longer period of time, you can alternate Ekyflex Arthro with Harpagyl.
The daily amount is 15 grams. Since Harpagyl contains 'harpagophytum', it is advised to only use this supplement up to 48 hours before the competition.
- 450 grams, sufficient for up to 30 days in adult horses
- 900 grams, sufficient for up to 60 days in adult horses
Harpagophytum (Harpagophytum procumbens), sugar beet molasses, lithothamnion, alfalfa (Medicago sativa), inactivated brewer's yeast, linseed, linseed oil.
Moisture <10%, crude protein 5%, crude fat 1%, crude fiber 12%, crude ash 18%, calcium 6%, sodium 0.01%.
Have you used Audevard Harpagyl before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review