Electrolytes are lost when you horse sweats a lot. You can replenish these electrolytes with Vetidral. This may be necessary after heavy exercise or in very hot weather. It also contains prebiotics, which helps the absorption.
- Free veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- More than 10,000 products available
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Vetidral compensates for the electrolyte loss caused by sweating a lot after intensive training or in hot weather. The electrolytes are equal to the amount found in sweat. It also contains prebiotics to boost the absorption of electrolytes. Start administering Vetidral a couple of days before the competition. This way, your horse can build up electrolyte reserves. Vetidral is available as liquid, powder and paste.
- With electrolytes in the same proportions as those in sweat
- With prebiotics
- Provides extra nutrients and electrolytes
- Suitable for heavy perspiration
- Spray with paste is perfect for when you are on the go
Electrolytes are often administered after exercise, but it is more effective to administer them a few days before a competition. This allows the horse to build up reserves. You can double the daily amount if your horse sweats a lot in very hot weather or during intensive training. Make sure that there is always enough water available. You give Vetidral for 1 to 3 days.
- Paste: empty the contents of the syringe into your horse's mouth
- Liquid: you give 50 ml per day. Shake well before use. You give the liquid through food or directly in the mouth
- Powder: you give 50 grams (1 measuring spoon) of powder through the food once a day
- Paste: 60 ml in syringe
- Liquid: 1 liter: enough for 20 days
- Powder: 1.5 kg: sufficient for up to 30 days
- Powder: 5 kg: sufficient for a maximum of 100 days
Sodium chloride, dextrose, lactose, potassium chloride, calcium gluconate, fructooligosaccharide (FOS), sodium salt of organic acids, magnesium sulfate.
Additions (per kg)
Vitamins, pro-vitamins and substances with a comparable effect : vitamin C 40,000 mg.
Aromatic substances : stevia extract (CoE 552) 200 mg, apple aroma 1000 mg.
Moisture 2.3%, crude ash 52.7%, sodium 13%, ash insoluble in Hcl 4.92%, sugars 31%.
Sodium chloride, potassium chloride, citric acid, sodium salt, dextrose monohydrate, fructooligosaccharide (FOS), calcium chloride, magnesium chloride.
Additions (per liter)
Technological enhancers : apple flavors 3.480 mg.
Moisture 69.6%, crude protein 3.3%, crude fat 0%, crude ash 20.5%, crude cellulose 0%, calcium 0.11%, magnesium 0.04%, potassium 1.59% , sodium 5.7%.
Brewer's yeast, sodium salt of organic acids, sodium chloride, dextrose, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, monopropylene glycol, magnesium chloride, calcium gluconate.
Additions (per liter)
Vitamins, pro-vitamins : 3a300 vitamin C 15,040 mg.
Moisture 56.9%, crude protein 11.1%, crude fat 0%, crude ash 16.5%, crude cellulose 0%, sugars 5.3%, calcium 0.95%, magnesium 0.1% , potassium 1.87%, sodium 3.65%.
Have you used Audevard Vetidral before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review