Banminth Paste for Dogs
Unfortunately, the Banminth Paste for Dogs is not available for sale anymore. Please have a look at our entire worm treatment range for alternatives.
- Free veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Delivery: 2-4 working days
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Banminth Paste for Dog
Banminth Pasta is a tasty antiparasitic in paste form for dogs, used for the treatment of helminth infections caused by roundworms.
- Administer 2 cm of paste from the tube per kilogram of body weight. The contents of the tube are sufficient for 36 kg of body weight.
- For pups from 2 to 12 weeks old: administer weekly up to 2-3 weeks after weaning, every 14 days
- For dogs over 12 weeks (except sexually mature females): administer every 3 months
- For sexually mature females: administer at 2, 4 and 6 weeks after each oestrous cycle
- Lactating females should be wormed simultaneously with their pups. Outside of these periods it is sufficient to administer at intervals of 3 months or less
Per gram pyrantel pamoate equivalent to 7.5 mg of pyrantel.
Avoid direct skin contact in cases of possible skin irritations and local hypersensitivity reactions while administering.
This product is sourced from genuine veterinary wholesalers in the Netherlands. Because of this, this item may be delivered in Dutch packaging. Besides the language on the packages, this product does not differ from the UK product in any other way.
Have you used Banminth Paste for Dogs before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review