Beaphar Fiprotec Combo Spot-On Cat
Unfortunately, the Beaphar Fiprotec Combo Spot-On Cat is not available for sale anymore. Please have a look at our entire fleas and ticks range for alternatives.
- Free veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- More than 10,000 products available
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Beaphar Fiprotec Combo Spot-On
Fiprotec is a spot-on solution that combats fleas, ticks and lice. One pipette is sufficient for protecting your cat or ferret from fleas for a month and from ticks for two weeks. The pipette is effective in combating flea eggs for six weeks by preventing eggs and larvae from developing into fleas in your house.
- Kills fleas, ticks and biting lice
- Breaks the flea cycle
- Effective in combating fleas for 4 weeks
- Effective in combating ticks in cats for 2 weeks
- Effective in combating ticks in ferrets for 4 weeks
- Effective in combating flea eggs for 6 weeks
- Easy to administer using a pipette
Administration and dosage
Administer one pipette per treatment. You can squeeze the pipette onto the skin in the neck between the shoulder blades. One pipette is suitable for cats and ferrets weighing between 1 and 10kg.
Not suitable for
This product should not be used on cats weighing less than 1kg or on cats under the age of 8 weeks. Do not give Fiprotec to ferrets younger than 6 months. Fiprotec is not safe for pregnant animals. Consult with your veterinarian to see whether this product is safe for use during lactation.
Fipronil and S-Methoprene
Have you used Beaphar Fiprotec Combo Spot-On Cat before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review