Beaphar Gentle Leader
Beaphar Gentle Leader is a unique design to help correct, train and control your dog in a friendly manner.
- Professional veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Beaphar Gentle Leader
Beaphar Gentle Leader is a unique head collar for dogs to help correct, train and control your dog in a friendly way. Instinctively, dogs have a tendency to pull on normal dog collars and added pressure from their leash enforces their instinctive need to pull even more. The Gentle Leader prevents this behaviour in three unique steps:
- The added pressure from the lead when your dog pulls is transferred to the back of the neck promoting a a feeling of relaxation. The feeling of relaxation is created because it is a natural reaction to when the mother holds on to the back of a puppy's neck.
- The gentle pressure of the Gentle Leader on the muzzle of the nose stimulates a reflex that relaxes the dog.
- It can be compared to steering a horse in the right direction with the help of a halter; where the nose goes the body will follow.
- Use the clip to adjust the band for a perfect fit
- Fitted to esnure that the band doesn't slide off of the dog's head
- A flexible construction that provides freedom of movement so that the dog is able to play, eat, drink, bark etc.
- Very high quality.
The Gentle Leader is available in the following colours:
Breed size guide
- Small: Westie, Yorkshire Terrier, Jack Russell, Poodle, Lhasa Apso. Also suitable for medium/ large puppies.
- Medium: Labrador, Cocker & Springer Spaniels, German Shepherd, Boxer, Retriever, Dobermann, Staffordshire Bull Terrier.
- Large: Large German Shepherd, Large Labrador, Rottweiler, Great Dane, Newfoundland. Bitches and young dogs may need a smaller size.
All of our products are sourced from genuine veterinary wholesalers in the Netherlands. Because of this, some items may be delivered in Dutch packaging. Besides the language on the packages, this product does not differ from the UK product in any other way.
Have you used Beaphar Gentle Leader before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review