Beaphar Nature Rabbit
Beaphar Nature Rabbit is a healthy and tasty food for adult rabbits and contains up to 30 different herbs & grasses. It is 100% natural and free from artificial fragrances, flavourings and preservatives.
In stock - ships in 3 days
Delivery charge: £3.95 on orders up to £59
- Free veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- More than 10,000 products available
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Beaphar Nature Rabbit
Beaphar Nature Rabbit is a healthy and tasty premium food for adult rabbits. The complete and varied food is made of ingredients that reflect a rabbit's natural diet. It consists of an all-in-one pellet which prevents selective feeding. The structure contributes to the natural and beneficial wear of teeth, which promotes their overall dental care. Beaphar Nature Rabbit is completely natural and free from artificial aromas, colourings, flavourings and preservatives.
- Cereal-free: Because it is free from cereals, a good ratio of fibres and starch is obtained, which stimulates the rabbit's digestive system.
- Contains Timothy hay: As a main ingredient, Timothy Hay helps prevent bladder problems and provides a high level of fibre.
- Enriched with Inulin: A natural fibre that promotes intestinal flora, to ensure an optimal condition for your rabbit.
- Contains Yucca Schidigera: A plant extract that reduces the smell of excrements.
- Also includes apple, chicory and oregano: These ingredients make Nature Rabbit food extra tasty for your pet.
Beaphar Nature Rabbit can be complemented by an unlimited amount of hay, such as Beaphar Care+ Timothy Hay.
Herbal by-products (Timothy hay 65%, Herbal hay 10%, Chicory 5%, Inulin 0.2%, Yucca Schidigera 0.05, Grape Seed Extract 0.01%), Seeds, Fruits, (Apple 5%), Herbal Protein Extracts, Minerals, Algae (Spirulina 0.01%).
Have you used Beaphar Nature Rabbit before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review
My rabbit loves this. It takes longer to eat as they're bigger so good for teeth. Contains 75% hay which is excellent for rabbits who don't eat much hay. Contains no fillers either and all the right nutrients are in this food.
My med/small young rabbits find the nuggets a bit large and much harder than the Burgess nuggets they are used to eating. So, I grind them up smaller because I like the ingredients . This seems to make it easier for them but they are still getting used to them.
The best bunny food! Made from Timothy hay. Our buns love it & giving it to them makes me feel like a great bunny-mommy! They are entirely healthy and lively, and their coats are wonderful.
This rabbit food was recommended to me by Hopitholidays and I cannot rate it highly enough. Both my house rabbits absolutely love it and it is very healthy and high in fibre. The best rabbit food I have tried.
This is probably one of the best feeds you can give a rabbit. No sugar, no locust bean, no fillers, high in fibre, a great hay replacer for rabbits that don't like chewing on hay. I've researched a lot of rabbit feeds and this is one of two I would feed rabbits. Totally recommend.