Beaphar No Stress for Dogs
Beaphar No Stress products soothe, encourage good behaviour and reduce stress in dogs. It can be used for excessive barking, whining and spraying, separation anxiety, going into kennels, appointments at the veterinarian, travel, thunderstorms, fireworks, destructive behaviour and unwanted territorial behaviour.
- Free veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Delivery: 2-4 working days
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Beaphar No Stress
Beaphar No Stress products soothe, encourage good behaviour and reduce stress in dogs. They contain Valerian extract, a natural agent with a calming effect. The micro encapsulated extract is released slowly and has a long-term effect.
When can you use this?
No Stress products can be used for excessive barking, whining and spraying, separation anxiety, going into kennels, appointments at the veterinarian, travel, thunderstorms, fireworks, destructive behaviour and unwanted territorial behaviour. Suitable for all dog breeds and all ages.
Using No Stress
- Beaphar No Stress Spot On: The effective duration of a No Stress pipette is one week, due to the Valerian extract being released slowly. The dosage is always 1 pipette per animal. The amount of fragrance needed by a large or small animal in order for the product to have the desired effect is the same. This product is suitable and safe for long-term use. For some behavioural problems, extra training may be needed alongside the use of the drops in order to discourage the unwanted behaviour.
- Beaphar No Stress Dog Collar: The effective duration of No Stress Collar is approximately 3 to 4 weeks. Loosely attach the collar around your dog's neck so that you can fit 2 fingers between the neck and the collar. Cut off the part of the collar that you do not need. Do not use any other collars whilst using the No Stress Collar, as they may reduce the effect of the collar. Take off the collar when bathing your dog. If the collar gets wet, it will become effective again once it is dry. Change the collar every 4 weeks. Do not use in dogs younger than 12 weeks or in dogs with an irritated or damaged skin.
- Beaphar No Stress Diffuser: The electric diffuser helps spread the natural extract of valerian into your pet's environment. Valerian is known for its calming quality. One vial (30ml) will work for approximately four weeks. The refill can only be used in the Beaphar No Stress Diffuser and is available separately. Please note: This item has a 2-pin plug, but comes with a UK 3-pin adaptor.
There is also a No Stress Spray which is suitable for both dogs and cats.
Please note: this product has the same ingredients as the Beaphar Calming products. However, as this product is sourced from a genuine veterinary wholesaler in the Netherlands the name on the packaging is No Stress.
From 16 to 22 November 2020, Vetsend is offering a 5% discount on all Beaphar No Stress products!
The 10% discount is included in the current price.
Have you used Beaphar No Stress for Dogs before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review