Bene-Bac Plus Small Animal
Bene Bac Plus Small Animal is a powder for rodents and rabbits that need support when they switch to a different food or when there is a change in their environment. Bene-Bac promotes a balanced intestinal flora.
- Professional veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Bene-Bac® Plus Small Animal Powder
Bene-Bac plus is a supplement that can be added to your pet's food in the event of a change in their food or in their environment. It contains FOS and beneficial micro-organisms that promote a healthy intestinal flora.
When to use
- In the event of changes in food or environment
- At birth
- During breeding
- After surgery
- After administering antibiotics
- During travel, before departure and after arrival
- 1 to 2 hours after worming treatment
- After weaning
Administration and dosage
At first use, administer on days 1, 3, 5 and 7 and thereafter once weekly until weaning. As a maintenance dosage, use bene-bac once a week. When administering, use the following dosage:
- • <113 grams of body weight: 1/8 teaspoon
- • 113 - 227 grams of body weight: 1/4 teaspoon
- • 227 - 454 grams of body weight: 1/2 teaspoon
- • 454 grams - 2.3 kilograms: 1 teaspoon
1 teaspoon contains 2.7 grams of Bene-Bac.
If several animals are kept together, you can add up the animals' weight in order to determine how much powder to mix through their food. It is a good idea to wet the food a little before adding Bene-Bac. Uneaten food that has Bene-Bac added to it must be disposed of after 8 hours and dishes/food bowls must be washed thoroughly.
Dextrose, maltodextrin, fructooligosaccharide, sodium silico aluminate, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus fermentum fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product.
Have you used Bene-Bac Plus Small Animal before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review