Boon Cardboard Scratching Furniture
Cardboard scratching furniture that your cat can enjoy putting its nails into in order to maintain them. The scratching board is available in two fun variants.
- Free veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- More than 10,000 products available
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Cardboard Scratching Furniture
Scratching is natural behaviour for cats. They have various reasons for putting their nails into things. By scratching, they maintain their nails, spread their scent, stretch their muscles and let off steam. If you don't have any scratching furniture yet, cats will look for actual furniture to put their nails into. This can be preventing with scratching boards. This scratching furniture off Gebr. de Boon is made of cardboard. Thanks to the cardboard structure, cats can enjoy putting their nails into the boards. The board can be made extra interesting by sprinkling some extra catnip into the structure. This has a strong appeal to cats.
Available in two fun variants:
- Scratching Sofa: ribbed bed in the shape of a sofa with a zebra print on the sides
- Scratching Wave: ribbed bed in the shape of a wave with a leopard print on the sides
- Scratching Sofa: 50 cm x 22cm
- Scratching Wave: 52 cm x 22cm
Have you used Boon Cardboard Scratching Furniture before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review
The best for cats in my opinion. I buying them for years