Calibra Cat Veterinary Diets - Renal & Cardiac
Calibra Renal & Cardiac is a suitable diet for your cat if the kidneys and heart are not functioning properly. This complete food helps to support the heart and kidneys thanks to its adapted composition.
- Professional veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Calibra Cat Veterinary Diets Renal & Cardiac
Calibra Renal & Cardiac is a complete diet food for cats. This food is based on rice and egg and supports the kidneys and heart in case of insufficient functioning. This diet food helps the heart and kidneys by reducing the content of protein, phosphorus and sodium. Calibra Veterinary Renal & Cardiac also contains high doses of arginine, taurine, vitamins and omega 3 fatty acids. You can use Calibra Cat - Renal & Cardiac in combination with Calibra Cat Veterinary Diets - Renal Wet food.
When to use
- Insufficient working kidneys ( kidney insufficiency and kidney failure)
- Initial stage of a malfunctioning heart (myocardial insufficiency)
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
Not to be used with:
- Growth, pregnancy, lactation
- Inflammation of the pancreas (pancreatitis)
Rice and egg
1.5 kg and 5 kg
Rice (46%), dried eggs (15%), salmon oil (7%), chicken fat, dried apples, potato protein, hydrolysed chicken liver, brewer's yeast, calcium carbonate (1.7%), potassium citrate (0.7%), herbal and fruit extract (300 mg/kg - rosemary, grapes, turmeric, citrus, clove), mannan oligosaccharides (160 mg/kg), fructo-oligosaccharides (130 mg/kg), yucca schidigera extract (100 mg/kg).
Have you used Calibra Cat Veterinary Diets - Renal & Cardiac before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review