The Innov Advance Cat Doorbell is a wireless doorbell with an infra-red sensor for cats. When the cat is in front of the door and wants to come in, the bell will flash and make a noise.
- Professional veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
The Innov Advance Cat Doorbell is a wireless doorbell with an infra-red sensor. When your cat wants to come into the house, the light will flash and the doorbell will make a noise. By using the doorbell, your cat will not have to wait long to be let in, which prevents crying and scratching at the door.
The Cat Doorbell is easy to install. Simply hang the sensor where the cat usually comes into the house and place the wireless receiver anywhere in the house. The receiver has a range of approximately 50 metres. You can choose from 10 chime sounds and three alert options: rainbow flashing lights, the bell sound, or both sound and lights.
- You no longer need to install a cat flap into a door or wall.
- Also suitable for dogs.
- No more uninvited neighbourhood cats in your house.
- Waterproof, infrared sensor that also works when it's raining.
- Easy installation, the Cat Doorbell works through a wireless radio frequency.
- You will need three AA batteries for the receiver and the sensor requires one 6LR61 battery (not included).
- Receiver: 90 x 60 x 30 mm
- Sensor: 55 x 75 x 65 mm
Have you used Cat Doorbell before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review
I bought the cat doorbell because our prolific hunter Frank was bringing baby mice home in vast numbers (alive & well in his large mouth) & we had enough of rescuing & releasing the little creatures, also of finding them hiding in baskets, curtains & on shelves! His microchip catflap is now set to OUT only when I'm at home & the bell lets me know when he's outside. The bell means I get a good night's sleep again as instead of waiting up for him I wake up when the bell goes off & can let him in - as long as his mouth is empty. The only reservation I have is the screws for fixing the sensor to the bracket are too short & very fiddly, the plastic sensor body is extremely soft & I had to use some gaffer tape to safely fix it together at an angle to ensure it doesn't move. All in all though for the price a hilarious & very useful product. Frank loves it as he doesn't have to sit & wait in the rain any more & so do we.