Unfortunately, Dolthene for puppies and adult dogs is not available for sale anymore. Please have a look at our entire Dog Worming range for alternatives.
- Be noticed! Delayed delivery due to corona
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Dolthene is a broad spectrum anthelmintic suitable for worming puppies and adult dogs. The product contains 2.265% oxfendazole and is effective against both adult and larval parasites. Dolthene also kills the worm eggs. Dolthene can be safely used in pregnant females when administered in the last 14 days of gestation.
Dosage and administration:
- Dosage: 10 mg oxfendazole per kg of body weight per day, for 3 consecutive days.
- Administration: Shake well before use. Determine the weight of the animal and measure the dose with the provided dosing syringe. Administer directly into the mouth or spray over regular food.
Bottle with screw cap and dosing syringe. 1 ml contains 22.65 mg of oxfendazole. Available in bottles of 20 or 100 ml.
The product can be safely used in the last 14 days of gestation and during lactation. During the beginning of a pregnancy, this product should be used with caution, or not at all, due to possible embryotoxic effects. Direct skin contact should be avoided because of possible local hypersensitivity reactions. Wear gloves when using this product. Empty packaging and unused products should be disposed of in accordance with national requirements.
Have you used Dolthene before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review