Unfortunately, the Flubenol Paste for Cats and Dogs is not available for sale anymore. Please visit our wormers range for suitable alternatives.
- Professional veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Flubenol KH Paste is a tasty worming paste for cats and dogs, containing flubendazole. Flubenol KH Paste fights roundworms, tapeworms, hookworms and whipworms. Suitable for all ages.
44 mg flubendazole per ml.
Give 1 ml (= 22mg) per 2kg of body weight. Cats and dogs infected with roundworms and hookworms: 1 ml paste per 2kg of body weight, once daily for 2 consecutive days. Cats and dogs infected with other types of worms: 1 ml paste per 2kg of body weight, once daily for 3 consecutive days.
The paste can be administered in various ways:
- The exact dose can be syringed directly into the mouth of the dog or cat.
- The exact dose can be mixed into food (recommended for difficult to handle or aggressive animals).
- In cats, the dose can be smeared onto the front legs and the cat will lick the paste off.
Have you used Flubenol Paste before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review