Groene Os Cox Compositum for Dogs & Cats
Groene Os Cox Compositum a food supplement for dogs and cats to support discomfort.
- Free veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Delivery: 2-4 working days
- Free returns *
- Product Description
The herbs used in Groene Os Cox Compositum work against discomfort and stress. Groene Os Cox Compositum contains powerful antioxidants so free radicals are eliminated. This product can contribute to maintaining flexible joints, strong muscles and tendons and has a protective effect on the stomach and intestinal wall, to increase absorption of vitamins and minerals. It also has a mild sedative effect.
Treating discomfort and to contribute to the preservation of healthy muscles, joints and tendons.
Dosage and administration:
A food supplement for dogs, cats, horses and ponies.
- Cats and dogs: <5 kg: 5 drops twice a day
- Dogs 5 to 10 kg: 10 drops twice a day (1/2 ml)
- Dogs 10 to 20 kg: 20 drops twice a day (1 ml)
- Dogs 20 to 30 kg: 20 drops, three times a day
- Dogs > 30 kg: 30 drops, three times a day (11/2 ml)
Dosage may be doubled if the animal does not show signs of recovery.
The composition of dog/cat and horse/pony is identical, only the contents for horse/pony is larger because the daily dosage for horses is often considerably higher. Regular users can choose the larger pack (100ml) for dogs and cats.
Not suitable for
Animals with kidney disorders.
- Groene Os Cox Compositum is packaged in the form of a dropper bottle (without a separate pipette).
- Groene Os Cox Compositum can be dripped onto food and combined with (synthetic) painkillers with no adverse effect. Do not use on animals with kidney disorders. In case of pregnancy, consult with your veterinarian before using.
Water (Aqua) Ethanol 35%, Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Frankincense Tree (Boswellia serrata), Palm Lily (Yucca filamentosa), green tea or tea plant (Camellia sinensis or Thea sinensis), Rosehip Dog Rose (Cynosbati fructusRosa canina), Lavender (Lavandula officinalis), Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
Key features of each ingredient:
- Boswellia and yucca are known analgesics
- Yucca, rosemary and ginger include a strong COX-2 inhibitory activity.
- Camellia (green tea) and Cynosbati (rosehip) are strong antioxidants.
- Lavandula is calming and soothing, offsetting the warming effect of ginger and rosemary.
- Ginger and lavender have a calming effect on the stomach and intestines.
- Rosemary is uplifting.
Have you used Groene Os Cox Compositum for Dogs & Cats before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review