Groene Os Trias Omega for Cats & Dogs
Groene Os Trias Omega gives your pet more energy and helps treat skin and coat problems, as well as maintaining flexible muscles and joints.
- Be noticed! Delayed delivery due to corona
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Groene Os Trias Omega
Groene Os Trias Omega contributes to a healthy circulatory system, giving relief to stiff muscles and joints, and contributing to good skin and coat condition. It also has a positive effect on the urinary tract and helps cleanse the intestines. Trias Omega also provides extra energy and counters acidification.
Recommended for; effect of Trias Omega
- Age-related problems
- Stiff muscles
- Supports skin and coat (especially dry and flaky skin or severe shedding)
- Ensures good intestinal transit
- Good digestion
- Increases energy
- Has a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system
Flax seed oil, Pumpkin seed oil, Olive Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Vitamin E oil (d-alpha tocopherol).
Key features of each ingredient
- Groene Os Trias Omega is a herbal food supplement containing essential fatty acids 3, 6 and 9 in ideal proportions, thus ensuring that the omega 6 is well absorbed
- It includes Evening Primrose Oil, one of the few rich sources of GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid) and Flax seed; supplier of Alpha Linolenic Acid
- The body uses the polyunsaturated fats for the growth of cell membranes
- Dog/cat < 10 kg: 5 ml per day
- Dog 10-25 kg: 7.5 ml per day
- Dog > 25 kg: 15 ml per day
It is recommended that you administer a course of Trias Omega once or twice a year, but it can also be mixed into your pet's food as standard.
Linseed oil, pumpkin seed oil, olive oil, evening primrose oil, wheat germ oil, vitamin E oil (d-alpha tocopherol), antioxidant: rosemary extract...
Composition per 15 mlp]Energy and kcal 128, fat 13,8 g, of which saturated 1,5 g, of which polyunsaturated 9,3 g, vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) 20,1 mg, octacosanol 60 µg, omega 3 (d-alpha linolenic acid) 5 g, omega 6 (linoleic acid) 4 g, omega 9 (oleic acid) 3 g, gamma linolenic acid (GLA) 60 mg.[/p]
More information on this product can be found in the packaging leaflet at the bottom of the page.
Have you used Groene Os Trias Omega for Cats & Dogs before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review