Hill's Metabolic Weight Management - Prescription Diet - Canine
Hill's Metabolic Prescription Diet for dogs is an advanced formula for losing weight safely and maintaining an optimal weight.
In stock - delivery: 2-4 working days
Delivery charge: £3.95 on orders up to £59
Hill's Prescription Diet Disclaimer
Hill's Prescription Diet products have been specially designed for use upon diagnosis of certain medical conditions and the use of this product must be supervised by a veterinarian
Before adding this product to your basket and purchasing it, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian who recommends the use of this product based on the diagnosis.
- By accepting this disclaimer you accept and understand that the use of this product should be evaluated by your veterinarian every six months.
- By accepting this disclaimer you accept and understand that your veterinarian should be contacted immediately if your pet's condition worsens in any way.
- Free veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Delivery: 2-4 working days
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Hill's - Metabolic Weight Management - Prescription Diet - Canine
Hill's Metabolic has been clinically proven to work with each dog's own unique metabolism. It activates the natural ability of the body to burn excess body fat and influence calorie consumption. Hill's Metabolic helps to control hunger and ensures full satiety between meals. For weight loss and maintenance that fit your current method of feeding, there is no need to change to a different food when your dog reaches optimal weight. Achieve great results, even if you do not weigh the food exactly. During a nutrition survey among customers, 88% of dogs showed a clear weight loss within 2 months.
- Clinically proven to help dogs lose up to 28% body fat in a safe, responsible manner, within two months.
- Using Hill's Metabolic will avoid weight fluctuations after initial weight loss. There is no yo-yo effect.
- Maintains a safe and effective rate of weight loss, of 1-2% of body weight per week, during the weight loss period.
Obesity in dogs
Approximately 50% of dogs struggle with obesity. Even a little extra weight can lead to serious health problems. It can affect the dog's playfulness, mobility (increased risk of joint problems, such as osteoarthritis) and influence the overall, long-term health of your dog. The experts at Hill's have developed a diet which enables your pet to lose weight in a safe and healthy way.
Not suitable for:
This diet is not suitable for puppies, or pregnant or lactating bitches. For overweight cats, try Hill's Metabolic Weight Management - Prescription Diet - Feline.
Hill's Metabolic Weight Management - Dry Food
Composition: wheat, chicken (17%) and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, pea bran meal, maize, dried tomato pomace, digest, cellulose, flaxseed, animal fat, dried beet pulp, coconut oil, dried carrot, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
Nutritional contents: Protein: 25.3 %, Fat: 11.1 %, Carbohydrate (NFE): 36.7 %, Crude fibre: 12.9 %, Calcium: 0.83 %, Phospohorus: 0.62 %, Potassium: 0.77 %, Sodium: 0.34 %, Magnesium: 0.128 %, Taurine: 0.11 %, Vitamin C: 133 ppm, Vitamin E: 974 IU/kg, DHA: 0.004 %, EPA: 0.002 %, Omega-3-fatty acids: 0.73 %, Omega-6-fatty acids: 2.12 %
Hill's Metabolic Weight Management - Wet Food
Composition: Pork, maize, chicken (5%), cellulose, rice, dried tomato pomace, flaxseed, dried egg, coconut oil, minerals, vitamins, dried carrots and trace elements.
Nutritional contents: Protein: 7.1 %, Fat: 3.3 %, Carbohydrate (NFE): 10.1 %, Crude fibre: 3.8 %, Crude Ash: 1.4 %, Calcium: 0.20 %, Phospohorus: 0.15 %, Potassium: 0.21 %, Sodium: 0.10 %, Magnesium: 0.023 %, L-arginine: 0.42 %, BCAA Total: 1.39 %, Glutamine + Glutamate: 0.94 %, Taurine: 0.04 %, Vitamin A: 33743 IU/kg, Vitamin D: 247 IU/kg, Vitamin E: 362 IU/kg, Omega-3-fatty acids: 0.20 %, Omega-6-fatty acids: 0.65 %, Beta-carotene: 3.19 ppm, L-carnitine: 101.7 ppm
- When weight loss is achieved, it may be possible to transition to Hill's Science Plan - Canine Adult Light - Medium or VetEssentials Canine, provided that the weight is being successfully maintained.
- For smaller dogs who need to lose weight, use Hill's Metabolic Mini Weight Management - Prescription Diet - Canine
- Metabolic treats are a healthy treat that fit well with a weight loss diet.
Have you used Hill's Metabolic Weight Management - Prescription Diet - Canine before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review
Great product my dog enjoys it came on time easy to order