Unfortunately, Milbemax Dog is not available for sale anymore. Please have a look at our entire wormer range for alternatives.
- Professional veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Milbemax dog worming tablets
Milbemax is a worming treatment that helps against heartworm infection, as well as lung worms, whipworms, hookworms, roundworms andtapeworms in dogs.
- 0.5 to 1 kg = half tablet
- 1 to 5 kg = 1 tablet
- 5 to 10 kg = 2 tablets
- 5 to 25 kg = 1 tablet
- 25 to 50 kg = 2 tablets for large dog or 1 tablet for small dog depending on weight
- 50 to 70 kg = 3 tablets for large dogs or 2 tablets combined for small dogs depending on weight
DosageMilbemax small dog and puppy:
Milbemax larger dog
Not suitable for
Do not administer to puppies under 2 weeks or weighing less than 0.5 kg.
These products are purchased in large quantities and shipped per order. Consequently, the products in the orders are shipped without the original packaging and leaflet. For the dosage, administration and other relevant information, please visit the product page. For further queries, please contact our veterinarian via phone or contact form.
More information on this product can be found in the leaflet at the bottom of the page.
Have you used Milbemax dog before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review