Oro-bath is a bath salt for glossy feathers. Oro-bath can be added to the water and grooms the feathers and skin.
- Be noticed! Delayed delivery due to corona
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Versele Laga Oropharma Oro-Bath
Oropharma Oro-Bath is a bath salt that contributes to glossy feathers. Birds like to bathe and need regular baths. This is important for feather maintenance. By adding Oro-Bath to the bath water, the feathers become suppler and you can maintain their water-repellent function.
- Keeps the feathers supple
- Keeps paws and skin free from flakes
- Contributes to glossy feathers
- Has a relaxing and cleansing effect
Administration and dosage
You can put 1 level scoop (2 grams) of Oro-Bath in the bath water. The solution can be given as a bath or be misted over your birds using a plant spray bottle.
- During the winter period: add 1 x per week to the bath water
- During show season: spray 1x daily before basketing the bird, spray 1x on the day you return from a show and during the interim periods spray every 2-3 days
- During other periods: add 2 x per week to the bath water.
When you add Oro-Bath to the water, you can leave it for a couple of hours.
50 and 300 grams
Sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate, borax, essential oils.
Have you used Oropharma Oro-Bath before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review