Pavo E'lyte is a food supplement for (sports) horses that compensates for the loss of body salts through perspiration and/or physical exertion.
- Professional veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Please note: this product is being renewed. The product will get a new packaging. The composition of the product will not change.
Pavo E'lyte is an electrolyte mix, specially formulated for intensive labour in sports horses. When horses lose moisture through sweating in hot weather or following physical exertion, they also lose important body salts such as calcium, sodium, potassium and chloride. When horses run low on these electrolytes for a long time, they retain less moisture, skin elasticity decreases, endurance rapidly deteriorates and performance reduces sharply. Pavo E'lyte can be administered before exercise, giving the horse a chance to build up fluid and electrolyte reserves. Optimal electrolyte levels are maintained for longer during and after the exercise period, lactic acid is evacuated from the muscles faster and iron content in the blood is restored. Pavo E'lyte helps your horse to recover quickly after physical exertion.
- For intensive sporting performances
- In high temperatures
- For excessive sweating
Sports horses that sweat a lot, mainly in eventing, endurance, driving, dressage, jumping, trotting and racing.
Dosage and treatment duration
- 1-3 days
- Adult horse: 100 grams before and 100 grams after exercise
- Pony: 50 grams before and 50 grams after exercise
- Dissolve in 1-2 litres of water or mix with food. Picky horses may prefer it hidden in something that covers the taste. (1 measuring cup containing 100 grams).
Alfalfa, sodium chloride, wheat flour, dextrose, magnesium acetate, potassium chloride, vegetable oil.
Have you used Pavo E'lyte before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review