PetLac Kitten Milk
Do you have a litter of kittens that no longer have a mother? Or does the mother cat provide no or not enough milk for the kittens? PetLac Kitten Milk may provide the solution. PetLac is a complete food for kittens that have been orphaned or rejected and provides kittens with vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Free veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Delivery: 2-4 working days
- Free returns *
- Product Description
PetLac Kitten Milk
PetAg PetLac is complete food for kittens that are orphans or have been rejected. In addition, it can be used as a supplement for suckling or weaning kittens that can use some extra food. If your older cat needs some additional nutrition, PetLac can also offer the solution. PetLac contains FOS and probiotics and provides vitamins, minerals and amino acids that are important for the healthy growth and development of your kitten.
- Complete milk replacement if the mother has insufficient milk for the kittens or the kittens have been orphaned.
- With FOS and Probiotics for a good intestinal function.
- Contains vitamins, minerals and amino acids for good growth and development.
- Complete food for orphaned or rejected newborn kittens up to 6 weeks old.
- As supplementary food for weaning or suckling kittens, that can use some extra milk. You can also choose KMR Kitten Milk. KMR can be used in case of emergency in the very beginning.
- Older or skinny cats that need extra food, for example for recovery after illness.
- Also suitable for hamsters and other rodents.
Mix 1 part powder with 2 parts warm water. Provide 2 tablespoons (30ml liquid) for every 115 grams of body weight. Divide this amount over equal parts of the day. Provide PetLac to young kittens every 3 to 4 hours and older kittens every 6 to 8 hours. Please note, the needs of kittens may differ. By weighing the kittens you can check how they are doing. In case of insufficient growth it is wise to consult a veterinarian.
Dried skimmed milk, vegetable oil, soy protein, casein, maltodextrin, dicalciumphosphate, choline chloride, sucrose, micro capsuled Enterococcus faecium, dried fermentation products from Enterococcus Faecium, fructo-oligo-saccherides, mono potassium chloride, taurine, natural and artificial aromatics, iron sulphate, salt, potassium phosphate, calcium pantothenanate, ascorbic acid, niacin supplement, copper gluconate, zinc sulphate, folic acid, silicium dioxide, vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, riboflavine, vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, ethylenediamine dihydroidide, biotin.
Have you used PetLac Kitten Milk before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review
All kittens enjoyed