Puur Cteno is a food supplement that can be used in acute and chronic skin problems associated with itching. Suitable for cats, dogs, rodents, horses, ponies and birds.
- Free veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Delivery: 2-4 working days
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Pure Cteno is a food supplement that can be used in animals with acute and long-term irritated skin. Puur Cteno softens and nourishes flea or insect bitten skin. Suitable for dogs and cats.
Unless otherwise prescribed by your veterinarian:
|Animal||Optimal dose 2-3 times per day|
|Dog||10 - 15 drops|
|Cat||5 - 10 drops|
|20 drops||= approx. 1ml|
This product is a food supplement and can be given with water, directly into the mouth using a plastic spoon or syringe or mixed into food, alternatively add drops to a treat. It is beneficial to give this supplement separate from meal times as it works better when absorbed by clean oral mucosa.
If your cat will not ingest the drops, let the alcohol evaporate away on a hot spoon then mix with water or milk and use the syringe to administer orally. If the cat will still not take it, apply to the top of the cats paw and let the cat lick it off in this way.
- Provide somewhere cool, fresh and dust-free to rest, even in winter: Heat can exacerbate itchiness.
- Maintain a good programme of flea and mite control, natural if possible.
- In rare cases, the drops may aggravate symptoms. This is a harmless and short-term effect. If this bothers your pet, skip a course of treatment or reduce the dosage by half.
- No adverse side effects have yet been found.
Contains extracts of aloe vera, horsetail (Equisetum arvense) and tricolour violet (Viola tricolor), diluted extract of wild rosemary (Ledum palustre) and Alcohol 22% v/v.
Have you used Puur Cteno before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review