Puur Glucosamine Horse
Puur Glucosamine is a supplement with the ideal ratio of ingredients in order to maintain healthy joints in horses. Puur Glucosamine is good for joints, cartilage, synovial fluid, tendons, capsules and ligaments.
- Professional veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Puur Glucosamine Horse
This food supplement ensures the smooth movement of the horse and its muscles. Is your horse or pony very rigid or stiff? We recommend Puur Glucosamine Extra Horse
Per 5 grams: 814 mg Glucosamine (as sulphate 2 KCl), 679 mg of methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), 611 mg of chondroitin sulphate (bovine 90%), 342 mg Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate) 340 mg Magnesium (as citrate and ascorbate) and 7 mg of Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl).
Key features of each ingredient:
- Glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate are contained in this product as a highly absorbable form and help maintain articular cartilage and the building of connective tissue. They are the most important building blocks for the production of cartilage and synovial fluid, which are necessary for resilience and joint lubrication, providing smooth and pain-free movement.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is an essential nutrient for the joints. It ensures the elasticity of cartilage, tendons and joints. MSM is also necessary for the formation of chondroitin sulphates, which are important building blocks of cartilage.
- Magnesium (as citrate) is important for good bone quality and works as a muscle relaxant.
- Vitamine C has an anti-oxidative effect and is of great importance in the production of collagen, the main component of connective tissue in tendons, ligaments and articular capsules.
- Vitamine B6 is an important co-factor for Magnesium. It also has a positive influence on the energy balance of the muscles and the condition of the mucous membranes.
Dosage and application
Unless prescribed otherwise by a veterinarian, 1-2 times daily:
|Target animal||Optimal dosage|
|1 scoop||= approx. 5 grams|
Puur Glucosamine can be mixed with food. Moisten the powder so that it is not blown out of the trough. During pregnancy and lactation consult with a veterinarian before use.
Have you used Puur Glucosamine Horse before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review