Royal Canin Medium Puppy - Dog Food
Royal Canin Medium Puppy is delicious food for pups up to 12 months old of medium-sized dog breeds with an adult weight of between 11 and 25 kilos. This food supports the natural immune system and ensures a healthy digestive system. The natural ingredients ensure that you give your pup plenty of support to grow during its first 12 months.
- Be noticed! Delayed delivery due to corona
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Royal Canin Medium Puppy
Does your pup need some extra support during the short period in which he's growing fast? Royal Canin Medium Puppy is special dog food from the SHN series that gives puppies the best possible start during this crucial phase. This food is particularly suited for puppies up to 12 months old from medium-sized breeds that have an adult weight between 11 and 25kg. The vitamine E in the food ensures that the developing immune system receives plenty of support. It also supports digestion because of the easily digested proteins in the food. This ensures a balanced gut flora, leading to good bowel movement.
- Healthy dog food that has been specifically developed for puppies of medium-sized dog breeds up to 12 months old with an adult dog weight between 11 and 25kg.
- Supports your pup's developing immune system, thanks to vitamine E
- Easily digestible proteins support the digestive system, resulting in good-quality bowel movements
Puppies of medium-sized dog up to 12 months old with an adult weight between 11 and 25kg
Poultry and maize
4, 10, or 15kg
Hydrated poultry proteins, maize, animal fats, beet pulp, vegetable protein isolate, maize gluten, hydrated pork protein*, rice, wheat flower, animal protein hydrolysate, wheat, cornmeal, minerals, fish oil, soy oil, yeast and parts thereof, fructooligosaccharides (0.34%), yeast hydrolysate (source of mannooligosaccharides), tagates (African) extract (source of lutein)
Have you used Royal Canin Medium Puppy - Dog Food before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review
Very happy with Royal Canin puppy food. We settled on it after tummy upsets from other makes.