Royal Canin VCN Pediatric Starter Dog
Royal Canin VCN Pediatric Starter Dog is a complete diet for puppies from weaning until the age of 2 months and for pregnant/lactating bitches.
- Professional veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Royal Canin VCN - Pediatric Starter Dog
Royal Canin Vet Care Pediatric Starter Dog is a complete food for puppies from weaning up to 2 months and for pregnant/lactating bitches.
A puppy undergoes many changes in the weaning period, both in the environment and its body. Problems such as worm infections, diarrhoea, vaccinations, etc. can lead to stress, which is a mental and physical strain. Stress in canines compromises the immune system and increases the likelihood of diarrhoea. Some of these stress inducers can be reduced by good hygiene and a worming regime. It is very important that each puppy of a litter gets their daily quota of food to allay undesirable behaviour later in life such as eating too quickly and food envy.
Vet Care Pediatric Starter Dog is suitable for
- Puppies after weaning (from week 3, depending on the breed) until the age of 2 months.
- Pregnant bitches from the 6th to the 9th week.
- Lactating bitches.
- The combination of highly digestible proteins, prebiotics, rice and fish oil aids optimal digestion.
- The immune system of puppies is supported.
- Contains a lot of energy, so small amounts pass through the gastrointestinal tract at a time.
Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, vegetable products, oils and fats, milk and milk products, minerals, yeast, Vitamin D3, iron, copper, iodine, manganese and zinc.
Have you used Royal Canin VCN Pediatric Starter Dog before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review