Sensipharm Urologist Aid for Dogs
Sensipharm Urologist Aid for Dogs is a homeopathic food supplement based on Chinese herbs for a healthy bladder, kidneys- and urinary tract.
- Be noticed! Delayed delivery due to corona
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Disposal of waste
Sensipharm Urologist Aid for Dogs supports the kidneys and urinary tract. It supports cleansing of the kidneys and provides a good moisture balance. The dietary supplement is based on a balanced mix of concentrated Chinese herbs. The bladder formula is 100% natural and safe and gentle to use. The product has no gluten, yeast, colourings, aromas or preservatives.
Maintenance of the bile ducts and urinary tract
Sensipharm Urologist Aid for Dogs normalises a strong smelling, cloudy, yellow or reddish urine and it cools down the burning pain associated with frequent and difficult urination.
Urologist Aid can be given to all pets of all ages, including puppies and kittens. The product supports conditions that lead to impaired kidney function.
Not suitable for:
Do not use in pregnant animals or animals suffering from diarrhoea, and avoid long-term use in weak animals.
Administration and dosage
- For pets over 5 kg: half a tablet per 5 kg of body weight should be administered orally. The dose can be reduced when the desired result is achieved.
- The tablets do not have a distinct flavour or smell. They can be given directly, "hidden" in treats or mixed with food.
- For pets up to 5 kg, there are smaller 250 mg tablets available.
- For horses, there is Sensipharm Urologist Aid Horse.
Abutilon, Dianthus, Liquorice, Lygodium Spores, Lysimachia Desmodium, Plantago Seed, Pyrrosia, Shen Chu, Talc.
The composition of each pellet within this item is the same. However, as this is a natural product, the colour, smell, taste and consistency (denseness) can vary per pellet. It does not contain any chemical additives such as gluten, yeast, colourings, flavourings or other preservative.
- Resealable zip lock bags containing 90x 1000 mg tablets.
- Total weight 90 grams.
Have you used Sensipharm Urologist Aid for Dogs before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review