Specific Senior All Breeds CGW
Specific Senior All Breeds CGW is a complete food for older dogs of all breeds, a great choice for your older dog.
- Free veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Delivery: 2-4 working days
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Specific is changing its packaging: the packaging will be designed more user friendly. Furthermore, the composition of Specific has been renewed. Wet food for dogs now contains more fish oil and contains pork as the main ingredient. If your dog has an allergy, consult the renewed composition beforehand.
As dogs age, they often become more vulnerable to a number of conditions which can bring about changes in lifestyle and dietary requirements. Older dogs are usually less active, undergo a change in their behaviour, and may even need some additional care as their organs and joints begin to weaken. Fortunately, there are a number of things you can do to help your dog in its old age. Much of this support comes in the form of a special diet, such as Specific Senior All Breeds CGW.
Specific Senior All Breeds CGW
The specially formulated, high quality Specific Senior All Breeds CGW diet supports renal and cardiac function in dogs and helps to maintain healthy, mobile joints. The tasty food has a reduced energy content to help prevent obesity and added special fibres provide an optimal digestive function. Specific Senior All Breeds CGW is a delicious alternative or supplement to dry food for older dogs.
- Contains fewer proteins, and less phosphorus and sodium, which will put less strain on the kidneys of older dogs and renal function. The high-quality protein in the diet provides a sufficient amount of essential amino acids.
- Contains EPA and DHA. These omega-3 fatty acids have a beneficial effect on the maintenance of healthy skin, hair and cartilage for mobility in the joints of older dogs.
- Contains taurine, a nutrient that is important for metabolic function and necessary for the normal functioning of the heart muscle in older dogs.
- Offers a complete and balanced diet with a slightly lower energy content. This helps your dog maintain an ideal weight for its age and breed.
- Specific Senior All Breeds CGW contains omega 1.3 and 1.6 glucans from yeast, which contribute to a healthy immune system.
Specific Senior All Breeds CPW wet food can be fed daily to older dogs of all breeds. As a guide, the food is most beneficial to:
- Small breeds from the age of 8.
- Medium breeds from the age of 7.
- Large breeds from the age of 6.
- Very large breeds from the age of 5.
The daily amount of food that your older dog requires depends on its breed, environment, activity level, etc. It is therefore recommended that you keep an eye on your dog's weight and adjust their food portions accordingly.
Combining with dry food
Do not feed Specific Senior All Breeds CPW wet food to puppies or pregnant/lactating bitches.
Pig, maize, fish, fish oil, egg powder, vitamins and trace elements (including chelated trace elements), cellulose powder, dextrose, minerals, sunflower oil, psyllium husk, xylose, taurine, yeast (source of mannan-oligo-saccharides and ß-1,3/1,6-glucans), L-carnitine.
Contains no added artificial colourings or flavourings.
Capacity per 100 g: energy (340 kJ), proteins (4,8 g), fat (4,6 g), carbohydrate (7,2 g), fibre (1,2 g), calcium (0,14 g), phosphorus (0,11 g), sodium (0,06 g), taurine (0,06 g), L-carnitine (7 mg), omega-3 fatty acids (0,50 g), EPA (0,15 g), DHA (0,15 g), ratio n-3; n-6 (1:2), water (81 g).
Have you used Specific Senior All Breeds CGW before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review